BY GOODY

Don t settle for less than the best! Each goody ouchless elastic will last through 100 ponytails- that s 10x more ponytails per elastic than the leading value brand. Goody ouchless no metal elastics give you the comfort you crave and the long-lasting hold you need. see more...

Goody Ouchless 37 Count Elastics - Blue/Grey
  • "The elastics have broken on me, they stretch too thin, and they don't hold my thick hair as well." in 3 reviews
  • "I have really thick hair and I don't find that these hold very good." in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and o can wrap them around twice and it hold my hair good." in 1 review
  • "After a lot of wear, say 3 months continuous use of the same hair tie, it does start to come apart at its seam turning it into a semi ouch hair tie." in 1 review
  • "I like the no metal banding, which makes wearing a pony tail very comfy." in 1 review
Kayla W.
Bought these from Target, worth their price. After a lot of wear, say 3 months continuous use of the same hair tie, it does start to come apart at its seam turning it into a semi ouch hair tie. but again, thats if you use the same hair tie over and over for 3 months straight. hehe. :)
Heidi C.
I like the no metal banding, which makes wearing a pony tail very comfy. With my thin hair, I had to wrap and wrap it around, then throughout the day, I had to squish it further up. These are affordable though and you get tons of them.
Mariah H.
Boscawen , NH
These are my ultimate favorite hair ties! They are a little tight for the first three or so uses but then they start to stretch and become the perfect elastic. I've tried so many hair ties and these are just the best!!
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
Having curly, frizzy hair, these come in handy and are literally everywhere (my purse, my desk, my locker at work, next to my bed). They don't get caught in my hair and are way easier to remove than bands with the metal piece on them.
Laura W.
I've been a loyal buyer of these hair ties, but the last few packages haven't been as good. The elastics have broken on me, they stretch too thin, and they don't hold my thick hair as well. I loved them when the elastic was stronger and they could really hold my thick hair.
Elizabeth M.
These are great for thick wavy hair. They do stretch out way easier than they used to, but they are inexpensive enough that it wouldn't keep me from buying more.
Alysa M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love these pony holders. I have very thick hair and o can wrap them around twice and it hold my hair good. They don't snap or pull my hair.
Jasmine Z.
Chicago , IL
I have really thick hair and I don't find that these hold very good. I usually twist around 3 time and can barely get 2 twists with this.
Maggie D.
Steelton, PA
Cool colors, of course, same great product that never pulls on my hair but holds it in place. It's a staple for everybody with long hair!
Amy H.
Turlock, CA
This product is great. You can never have to many hair ties!! Love the color also. Didn't snag my hair one bit.