BY GOODY

Don t settle for less than the best! Each goody ouchless elastic will last through 100 ponytails- that s 10x more ponytails per elastic than the leading value brand. Goody ouchless no metal elastics give you the comfort you crave and the long-lasting hold you need. see more...

Maria S.
Dayton, OH
These are a great deal, I have really thick hair and I tend to break a lot of hair goodies. These are strong and they don't pull your hair, the only complaint I would have is breaking them in. They are kind of like a new shoe, it looks good and fits good but you know it is a little stiff since its new and once you break it in then its great.

Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this for my daughter's hair she's a very active girl and a lot of times the bands and her hair we'll break she has very very thick hair and I find that this product is wonderful for her hair it keeps it in place it doesn't fall and it the lastest city of it is enduring
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
I have so many of these and I always seem to misplace them so I end up buying more. I get my from Walmart. It's not a bad price for the amount u get.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
This is one of the best hair bands a woman can have they are perfect for my full set of hair. They dont break easily like all the other cheap stuff
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Always use this hair ties for on the go when you wanna just take em for u in ur purse or have extras on hand I highly recommend this
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I wear this on a daily basis since I have to wear my hair in a pony tale every single day. It doesnt get tangled in my hair
Sara E.
Vancouver
Cute colors and great value! This is the only brand of hair ties I use as they never catch or pull and they are the perfect size for both wearing on my wrist and in my hair (no looping too many times). They're easily found in any drug store and last forever... if only I didn't loose them...