Goody Ouchless 37 Count Elastics - Black uploaded by Richelle L.

BY GOODY

Don t settle for less than the best! Each goody ouchless elastic will last through 100 ponytails- that s 10x more ponytails per elastic than the leading value brand. Goody ouchless no metal elastics give you the comfort you crave and the long-lasting hold you need. see more...

Buy on Target
Tammie F.
Bakersfield, CA
My oldest daughter has long hair that tangles very easily. We love this product because she doesn't have to worry about her hair getting tangled in these.
cristina g.
Beaumont, TX
Perfect for ponytails blends well with your hair very resistant use it on my daughter and don't tangle in her hair wich is great sins she has a very sensitive scalp
Reagan L.
DeWitt, AR
Every time I need a new pack of ponytail holders this is the pack I look for. They're just what I want and need for my thick hair.
Anneliese S.
West Kelowna, British Columbia
I wear my hair up every day for work and I love these. They don't break, they're tough, and they hold my thick hair tight all day long. They're also not outrageously expensive!