Goody Micro Claw Clip, Mini

The Easy Hair Styling Trick Clip Goody Micro Claw Clips are very useful thing for every woman. These easy-to-use micro clips are suitable for all hair colors and textures. They are designer clips used to create numerous hairstyles. These are unique mini clips Used for all ages Easy to use Can be used to create sections in the hair Styling your hair is easy with Goody Micro Claw Clips. You can use them to create different hair dos and let the clips unwind their magic. Just For You: All types of hair A Closer Look: Goody Micro Claw Clips can give the maximum opportunity to flaunt any hairstyle you might want to have. Get Started: If you are going to put your hair in a bun just place the clip on the side and get a roaring stylish look. You can manipulate the look of your open hair by placing the claw clip on either side of your crown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody Micro Claw Clip, Mini!
Nalisha R.
Love these mini hair clips for pulling back the fron stands of my hair! They are neutral colored and go with everything. However they tend to break over time for me.
Jennifer R.
houston
Goody Micro Claw Clip, Mini uploaded by Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These small/mini clips are so cutee. The grip your hair good that the clip won’t start slipping off. They also have so many colored clips which makes them even better!!
Kate H.
Bayfield, WI
Goody Micro Claw Clip, Mini uploaded by Kate H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for clipping bangs out of the way or styling in general. My daughter likes them too. Handy little clips tuck away unruly strands that do not want to stay in a pony.
Rhenicia H.
Queens Vlg, NY
I love these clips, they bring back a lot of memories! My mom used to flat twist my hair and put these in (all different colors) or put my hair in a bun and put these around to hold it! Now that I have a little girl of my own I use them in her hair as well! I hardly see them in all the colors my mom used to use anymore though!
member-620dc
Purchased at: Target
I love claw clips so I thought I would try these mini ones. They work really great for a half up half down look
Charissa C.
Medley, FL
los mini clips los utilizo mucho ya que mi cabello es rizado y me recojen perfectamente la cantidad que necesito para que no me moleste.
Carly D.
Marietta, OH
Great hair clip for people with thin hair that want to get some hair out of their face. This has become part of my daily routine.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the little clips. I used to wear them all the time in middle school. They're great for twists and holding small sections of hair in place.
Ashley S.
Rosebud, MO
These clips have been a god send for me with having to wear a crown on a regular basis. I do pageants, and the crows we have to wear have to be clipped in our hair by the elastic that has been attached to the crown. These clips are the perfect way to securely fasten the crown in my hair. I am much more comfortable with doing different things while wearing my crown!
Elizabeth G.
San Jose, CA
Great hair clips to have around the house not pricey and they are very helpful, I personally have some.

Looking for your answer?