BY GOODY

Styling Accessories for Ideal Look Now you can use wonderful hair styling tools and accessories that are both functional and funky. Goody Metallic Long Round Bobby Slide has a double pin effect and can make hair look great. Great for easily pulling back your hair Suitable for all hair types Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: Goody Metallic Long Round Bobby Slide helps you to create new look with ease. see more...

Kristin M.
These are my new favorite hair accessory, work better than small bobby pins in my thick hair. I can use two to out my hair half up. I can also use them to secure a bun or do a French twist. Very strong and will stay in place all day.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Siempre me hacen falta sujetadores y estos me vienen genial, siento que me recoge el cabello muy bien y no tengo que estar pendiente a diferencia de otros que se sueltan.
Lia D.
Cool! Try these if you have not. Works well in thick hair and stays put unlike ordinary bobby pins. Strong and stay in place