Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT uploaded by Liz o.Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT uploaded by Amanda M.

BY GOODY

Goody® 75 Mary Elastics. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I use them all the time, normal hair ties are too bulky but these are the perfect size." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very thin fine hair and these work perfectly to pull back your hair and they don't break like other brands do." in 1 review
  • "I use these when I do my wavy hair overnight, I just do like 4 braids and the elastics don't rip at all." in 1 review
Sarah B.
Spanaway, WA
These are the best if you're trying to keep your hair healthy but you still want it pulled back!
Kat R.
MERCED, CA
My favorite. Great for when I braid my hair. They are strong and never break. Also super cheap.
Alissa G.
Love! They hold your hair without the pinch! Highly recommend for hair stylist or everyday use!
Nikki T.
Somerset , KY
I love using these on my step-daughters' hair. They work great!! Ouch less! Perfect for braids
Heather N.
Stockton
Will these hold up thick hair? I have thick hair and whenever I use other brand elastics they tend to break in the middle of the day!