Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT uploaded by Liz o.Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT uploaded by Amanda M.

BY GOODY

Goody® 75 Mary Elastics. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I use them all the time, normal hair ties are too bulky but these are the perfect size." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very thin fine hair and these work perfectly to pull back your hair and they don't break like other brands do." in 1 review
  • "I use these when I do my wavy hair overnight, I just do like 4 braids and the elastics don't rip at all." in 1 review
Perla C.
Erin B.
Oceanside, CA
I hate these. They snap super easily, get tangled in my curly hair, and are a pain to remove. I literally have to cut them out in order to keep my hair in tact.
Gladys R.
Have been using these ties for a long time on my daughter who has thick hair and theyou work good on her, they have a good grip on her hair. They don't break, they last all day. It's good quality they don't tangle on her hair and are any to come off or just slide them off.
Alyssa S.
This is a great product if you don't want your hair coming out of hair tie but my only problem is taking out. I feel like I go through so much pain just trying to get it out. I do love how its clear and blends in. This was bought at target and I haven't bought it again.
Heather N.
Stockton
Will these hold up thick hair? I have thick hair and whenever I use other brand elastics they tend to break in the middle of the day!