Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT uploaded by Amanda M.Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT uploaded by Liz o.

BY GOODY

Goody® 75 Mary Elastics. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I use them all the time, normal hair ties are too bulky but these are the perfect size." in 2 reviews
  • "I use these when I do my wavy hair overnight, I just do like 4 braids and the elastics don't rip at all." in 1 review
  • "I have very thin fine hair and these work perfectly to pull back your hair and they don't break like other brands do." in 1 review
Kristen B.
Cedar City , UT
These are perfect for my toddler's hair. She has always hated when I have to pull her elastics out at night but these don't pull or tug at her hair and she doesn't mind them. Plus they are the perfect size for her hair!
Erin B.
Richmond, MI
I hate these. They snap super easily, get tangled in my curly hair, and are a pain to remove. I literally have to cut them out in order to keep my hair in tact.
Kaitlyn B.
Somerset, KY
These are good if you want to style you hair and not let the hair ties show! They stay in your hair well also. But unfortunately they are painful to get out!
johanna s.
Clovis, NM
I love these for my daughters hair. They are very stretchable and steong enough to not bust open like most other bands. They are very easy to work with.
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
Perfect for small braids/up dos! The clear color allows them to stay hidden and not super obvious in your hair. Can hurt coming out FYI, so be careful!
Emily R.
These are the only small elastics I own and will repurchase! They don't go bad (yes elastics go bad and harden) as quickly as other brands.
Kalley M.
La Vergne, TN
These are great for securing braids! That's what I always use them for, and they work great. Very minimal hair pulling when removing them.
Angie A.
Lutz, FL
Literally a life saver for braids! I use them all the time, normal hair ties are too bulky but these are the perfect size.
Janelle W.
Ashley J.
Valdosta, GA
I use these to do my hair in half back styles. Inexpensive enough that if they break I’m not heart broken.
Heather N.
Stockton
Will these hold up thick hair? I have thick hair and whenever I use other brand elastics they tend to break in the middle of the day!