Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT uploaded by Liz o.Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT uploaded by Amanda M.

BY GOODY

Goody® 75 Mary Elastics. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I use them all the time, normal hair ties are too bulky but these are the perfect size." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very thin fine hair and these work perfectly to pull back your hair and they don't break like other brands do." in 1 review
  • "I use these when I do my wavy hair overnight, I just do like 4 braids and the elastics don't rip at all." in 1 review
Kristen B.
Cedar City, UT
These are perfect for my toddler's hair. She has always hated when I have to pull her elastics out at night but these don't pull or tug at her hair and she doesn't mind them. Plus they are the perfect size for her hair!
Kaitlyn B.
Somerset, KY
These are good if you want to style you hair and not let the hair ties show! They stay in your hair well also. But unfortunately they are painful to get out!
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
Perfect for small braids/up dos! The clear color allows them to stay hidden and not super obvious in your hair. Can hurt coming out FYI, so be careful!
Kalley M.
La Vergne, TN
These are great for securing braids! That's what I always use them for, and they work great. Very minimal hair pulling when removing them.
Janelle G.
Angie A.
Lutz, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally a life saver for braids! I use them all the time, normal hair ties are too bulky but these are the perfect size.
Sarah B.
Spanaway, WA
These are the best if you're trying to keep your hair healthy but you still want it pulled back!
Kat R.
Merced, CA
My favorite. Great for when I braid my hair. They are strong and never break. Also super cheap.
Alissa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love! They hold your hair without the pinch! Highly recommend for hair stylist or everyday use!
Nikki T.
Somerset , KY
I love using these on my step-daughters' hair. They work great!! Ouch less! Perfect for braids
Heather N.
Stockton
Will these hold up thick hair? I have thick hair and whenever I use other brand elastics they tend to break in the middle of the day!