Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT uploaded by Amanda M.Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT uploaded by Liz o.

BY GOODY

Goody® 75 Mary Elastics. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I use them all the time, normal hair ties are too bulky but these are the perfect size." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very thin fine hair and these work perfectly to pull back your hair and they don't break like other brands do." in 1 review
  • "I use these when I do my wavy hair overnight, I just do like 4 braids and the elastics don't rip at all." in 1 review
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Wichita, KS
I love these tiny rubber bands. They are small enough for endless hair styles for all ages. I love that they are clear so they can be easily hidden for use with intricate hair styles. They are strong which is hard to find in rubber bands this small. I will continue to purchase for years to come.
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the colored ones and they were horrible. They were popping as they were on my hair even when I wasn't touching my hair at all. So I was skeptical when buying the clear ones, but they are amazing! They stay in all day with no problems! Highly recommend!
johanna s.
johanna s.
Clovis, NM
I love these for my daughters hair. They are very stretchable and steong enough to not bust open like most other bands. They are very easy to work with.
Emily R.
Emily R.
These are the only small elastics I own and will repurchase! They don't go bad (yes elastics go bad and harden) as quickly as other brands.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite clear elastic. They're great for finishing off braids and other small hair styles. They grip my super straight hair really well unlike fabric covered elastic so my style can stay all day. They're reasonably priced and come in a variety of package sizes at all basic drugstores.
Christine D.
Christine D.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these little elastics! They don't pull, snag or get stuck in your hair. They are perfect for braids. I have so many of these little guys all over my house because i am always using them. You get so many at such a decent price.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate these. They snap super easily, get tangled in my curly hair, and are a pain to remove. I literally have to cut them out in order to keep my hair in tact.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lisle, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This have totally upped my style game. These are the perfect size and I love that they're clear so they don't show any tacky knots. Only complaint is that they snap somewhat easily. Just be cautious of the amount of hair/number of times you wrap your hair with the band.
Alissa G.
Alissa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love! They hold your hair without the pinch! Highly recommend for hair stylist or everyday use!
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.
HATE these. I use this product all the time from other brands to secure my hair when it is in braids because it is so thin. However, I find that these kind are horrible to use cause they are not stretch and are so hard to put in. I bought these a couple years ago so I am not sure how the product has changed since then.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Stockton
Will these hold up thick hair? I have thick hair and whenever I use other brand elastics they tend to break in the middle of the day!