Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT uploaded by Amanda M.Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT uploaded by Liz o.

BY GOODY

Goody® 75 Mary Elastics. see more...

Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT
  • "I use them all the time, normal hair ties are too bulky but these are the perfect size." in 2 reviews
  • "I use these when I do my wavy hair overnight, I just do like 4 braids and the elastics don't rip at all." in 1 review
  • "I have very thin fine hair and these work perfectly to pull back your hair and they don't break like other brands do." in 1 review
Charlotte H.
HATE these. I use this product all the time from other brands to secure my hair when it is in braids because it is so thin. However, I find that these kind are horrible to use cause they are not stretch and are so hard to put in. I bought these a couple years ago so I am not sure how the product has changed since then.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I bought the colored ones and they were horrible. They were popping as they were on my hair even when I wasn't touching my hair at all. So I was skeptical when buying the clear ones, but they are amazing! They stay in all day with no problems! Highly recommend!
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is a great product if you don't want your hair coming out of hair tie but my only problem is taking out. I feel like I go through so much pain just trying to get it out. I do love how its clear and blends in. This was bought at target and I haven't bought it again.
Alexis C.
Aurora, IL
This have totally upped my style game. These are the perfect size and I love that they're clear so they don't show any tacky knots. Only complaint is that they snap somewhat easily. Just be cautious of the amount of hair/number of times you wrap your hair with the band.
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
These are my favorite clear elastic. They're great for finishing off braids and other small hair styles. They grip my super straight hair really well unlike fabric covered elastic so my style can stay all day. They're reasonably priced and come in a variety of package sizes at all basic drugstores.
Gladys R.
Have been using these ties for a long time on my daughter who has thick hair and theyou work good on her, they have a good grip on her hair. They don't break, they last all day. It's good quality they don't tangle on her hair and are any to come off or just slide them off.
Jacee M.
I like to use clear hair elastics like this for when I style my hair with braids. The only thing I don't like about them is that during my day they end up breaking do to being stretched and wore out. No matter how loosely I tie the elastic around my hair it always ends up breaking itself causing my braid to undo itself :(
Brandy J.
Wichita, KS
I love these tiny rubber bands. They are small enough for endless hair styles for all ages. I love that they are clear so they can be easily hidden for use with intricate hair styles. They are strong which is hard to find in rubber bands this small. I will continue to purchase for years to come.
Christine D.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love these little elastics! They don't pull, snag or get stuck in your hair. They are perfect for braids. I have so many of these little guys all over my house because i am always using them. You get so many at such a decent price.
Kataryna O.
Oceanside, CA
One of my favorite Goody products! Ran out of bobby pins to pull hair back? No problem! These elastic bands do the job. They allow for ease as you create elegant hair styles, are virtually invisible, and remove with ease.
Heather N.
Stockton
Will these hold up thick hair? I have thick hair and whenever I use other brand elastics they tend to break in the middle of the day!