Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT

Goody® 75 Mary Elastics.

Will these hold up thick hair? I have thick hair and whenever I use other brand elastics they tend to break in the middle of the day!
Start your review of Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT!
Product Highlights
I use them all the time, normal hair ties are too bulky but these are the perfect size.in reviews
I have very thin fine hair and these work perfectly to pull back your hair and they don't break like other brands do.in reviews
I use these when I do my wavy hair overnight, I just do like 4 braids and the elastics don't rip at all.in reviews
Shakeitha H.
Largo, FL
Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT uploaded by Shakeitha H.
Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT uploaded by Shakeitha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT Love these little elastics! I use them regularly for cute hair styles and they always keep my hair in place and just like I originally had it.
Megan W.
Williamsport, PA
Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT uploaded by Megan W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These elastics work great for different fun hairstyles! Also really nice to use with kids hair that is still super fine and slides right out of regular hair ties!
Courtney  H.
Johns Creek, GA
It’s hard to get my 2 year olds hair to stay in a standard ponytail holder. When she goes to preschool she likes having her hair put in pigtails and these hold her hair all day. No amount of play is going to take these out.
Kate H.
Bayfield, WI
Goody Mary Elastics - 75 CT uploaded by Kate H.
Pretty good hair elastics. They do break pretty easily but work ok if you don't over stretch them. Good for the ends of braids because they are quite small. I don't recommend them for regular ponytails. I don't think they will hold up to that thickness of hair.
Keyosha H.
These things break too easily and are not at all reliable to use. They stretch and loose their elasticity. I honestly don't recommend these ones at all and will never buy them again either.
Alice Y.
Portland, ME
I have such thin hair, so even though I’m an adult, I use these for my ponies and braids ALL THE TIME. They don’t break. They stretch massively and work well with adult fingers. They don’t slip and feel like they aren’t damaging my hair.
Maddy C.
Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
These are cute and have such a strong and lasting hold. However, they hurt to take out and take forever to be taken out without causing some damage or pain to your hair. I wouldn’t say that i’d use these more than maybe once a month unless you buy one of those elastic band cutters.
Kaitlin  K.
Fremont, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these elastics! They are perfect for braids or other hairstyles where you don’t want to use a regular hair tie. They work great. I will say that they break fairly easily but it’s okay because there’s like a million in the box.
Natalie T.
Bloomington, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to braid my hair and these are perfect for the ends! Great for styling with out really seeing the tie at the end. Only really good for one time use only but there is plenty to go around. 💁🏽‍♀️👍
Charlotte H.
HATE these. I use this product all the time from other brands to secure my hair when it is in braids because it is so thin. However, I find that these kind are horrible to use cause they are not stretch and are so hard to put in. I bought these a couple years ago so I am not sure how the product has changed since then.