BY GOODY

14. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amy F.
Ripley, TN
These are great little clips. Easy to open and stay put, but my hair is so thick they were pretty impractical. I will save for my 3 year old.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Me encantan estos gsnchitos y los colores en que vienen, sujetan muy bien. Los recomiendo! Si puede, comprelos.
nany r.
These clips last forever! NEVER pull my hair and very easy to work with I always purchase this brand. It is affordable and inexpensive. they come in many designs usually get them at Walmart.
Mitzi  L.
Loudon, TN
I wear these clips every single day in my hair. I cut my bangs (myself) which I hate. These clips allow me to pull my hair back without having too much of a distraction on the top of my head. I like for them not to be noticed and these are so small - they work.
Ashley B.
Hixson, TN
I use these clips all the time!! They hold my hair very well!! Just because they are smaller doesn't mean they can't hold a significant amount of hair. Def. recommend.
Jeanetta R.
Festus, MO
Not too flimsy and holds my hair great. I use these on my girls hair too and it really helps us get through dinner without getting their hair in their food. Life savers!
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Love these for days when I don't want to do anything to my hair! I need the bigger clips since I have long/thick hair. Great price!
Melody D.
Denver, Co
These tiny clips are great for pulling back bangs out of your face! Also can be used to separate hair when needing sections for complicated braids.
Alyssa Kayla J.
I have been through infinite packs of these and will always repurchase. I find they are the best for pinning back bangs and are super affordable.
Melissa T.
La Mirada, CA
I have tons of these all over the house. They are super handy but the plastic is think and they break pretty easily which is the only downside.