BY NONE

Trusted accessories for over 100 years! Goody Classics celebrates our heritage by offering a timeless collection to inspire you and help you achieve your favorite styles with ease. see more...

Carianne P.
Odenton, MD
Everyone who does their hair on the regular needs at least some type of these clips. I dyed my hair red for 2+ years and you want a clip to hold up parts of your hair while you apply the dye. It's also great for parting hair while you're curling or straightening your whole head.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
These stay in your hair very well! You need to buy these! And they have awesome colors and patterns too! The only downside is that they are a little smaller than I would have liked. But, still awesome!
Kaitlyn W.
Salado, TX
My Mom and I's hair is constantly getting in our faces, so we end up using a lot of clips. Goody clips are probably our favorite EVER. Good investment for some quick hair fixes!
Heather H.
amagansett, NY
Love these cute clips, I have really thick hair and they are great for pulling it out of my face or putting it in a half pony tail
Rachael G.
Daytona Beach, FL
These are just soo cute to me. they don't hold back too much hair if you have thick hair but they're physically appealing
María M.
Táchira
I love these clips, they are very cute, delicate, and useful, recommend them. I am satisfied with the product