Goody : Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes uploaded by Anica N.Goody : Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes uploaded by Lex P.

BY GOODY #54 in Hair Accessories

Goody: Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes: A touch of glamour Reusable rubber bands see more...

• Does they break your hair? Or do they rip out your hair?1 Answers
  • Where have you found these? I've only ever seen the littl...2 Answers
Goody : Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes
  • "I have thin fine hair and sometimes this is the only thing i can get to work to hold my hair for smaller braids and pulling hair back. " in 1 review
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I really love these rubber bands they are so easy to work with and as you remove them they don't hurt my girls . I always use these on your my girls cause they have very long and thick hair and these work great for what ever I might do on their hair .
Mikayla T.
These are great! I use them when I braid my hair. I'd recommended using them when your hair is dry because I've used them while my hair was wet and one of them slid off. I picked these up at Walmart and they last. They didn't really break that easily.
breanne b.
mauriceville
i love to use these when i'm doing the half up and down.... they are really great i recommend them and they are totally not expensive.. the only thing about them is that they get tangled in your hair an they are hard to get out sometimes!!! but other than that they are great an i LOVE THEM i totally recommend!!!
Laura B.
I love the tiniest rubber band for my 2 year olds hair. I can get it out of her face without it being too big or bulky so it doesn’t bother her. They also come in a variety of colors so you can coordinate with outfits if you want.
Amber L.
buffalo Ny
I love these. I use the little bands all the time for my hair cause I like to do very small braids throughout my hair and it keeps them in place and it doesn't pull my hair when I take them out. I love these.
Vicki G.
Mckinney, TX
Pros: Holds hair securely, clear color blends with own haircolor, multiple bands can be used to create really neat hairstyles, inexpensive, high quantity in the box means I can keep them in various makeup bags, handbags and bathroom drawers.
Cons: It is NOT reuseable. Tugs and tangles hair when removing. The best way to remove these is to cut them. I have a little mini scissor I bought in Japan that I use to cut these out without cutting my hair. Since the price is so affordable, I don't have any qualms about using it once then disposing.
Sarrinah R.
I use these rubber bands all the time. Love how they are clear and go perfectly with my blonde hair. I purchase it at walmart and price was reasonable. Only reason why IU gave it 4 stars is that the rubber bands break when trying to tie the hair. Could use a little more durability but overall they are good.
Missi G.
Coeburn, VA
My daughter has medium length thick hair. We use these all the time, especially during cheer season. They hold up well and are easy to remove without any tears or screams from her (sensitive head). They don't cause any split ends nor do they tangle in her hair like other brands we have tried.
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
I always keep some of these small little ties on hand. While they are not great for your hair, they come in handy when nothing else will work. I have thin fine hair and sometimes this is the only thing i can get to work to hold my hair for smaller braids and pulling hair back.
Erica D.
East Windsor, NJ
These are great. The clear nature of them makes them the perfect choice braids and updos. I use them almost daily on my daughter. They stay put, don't distract from the hairstyle and if they snap, I have about 100 back up. I recommend carrying them in a small container in your purse.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Where have you found these? I've only ever seen the little ones, not these bigger sizes!!!
Hannah Ü.
Does they break your hair? Or do they rip out your hair?