Goody : Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes uploaded by Lex P.Goody : Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes uploaded by Anica N.

BY GOODY

Goody: Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes: A touch of glamour Reusable rubber bands see more...

• Does they break your hair? Or do they rip out your hair?1 Answers
  • Where have you found these? I've only ever seen the little ones, ...2 Answers
Goody : Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes
  • "I have thin fine hair and sometimes this is the only thing i can get to work to hold my hair for smaller braids and pulling hair back. " in 1 review
Sarrinah R.
Sarrinah R.
I use these rubber bands all the time. Love how they are clear and go perfectly with my blonde hair. I purchase it at walmart and price was reasonable. Only reason why IU gave it 4 stars is that the rubber bands break when trying to tie the hair. Could use a little more durability but overall they are good.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love that I can use this product on my little girls hair. I love the price is awesome . I love that they don't break so easy like other products that I have bought in the past. I got mine at target and I love that they expand pretty good. I have told friends and family
Anica N.
Anica N.
I do ALOT of braids on my hair and these are my favorite bands to use! They are only good for one use, but during that use they are very strong and do not rip your hair out when removing!
Lex P.
Lex P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously the best because they don't tear up your hair and give you a thousand new break away or flyaways. Perfect for pull through braid
breanne b.
breanne b.
mauriceville
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love to use these when i'm doing the half up and down.... they are really great i recommend them and they are totally not expensive.. the only thing about them is that they get tangled in your hair an they are hard to get out sometimes!!! but other than that they are great an i LOVE THEM i totally recommend!!!
Mikayla T.
Mikayla T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great! I use them when I braid my hair. I'd recommended using them when your hair is dry because I've used them while my hair was wet and one of them slid off. I picked these up at Walmart and they last. They didn't really break that easily.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these little hair ties. I use them all the time when braiding my hair or styling it. They do break easy so you only get one use out of them usually.
Amber L.
Amber L.
buffalo Ny
I love these. I use the little bands all the time for my hair cause I like to do very small braids throughout my hair and it keeps them in place and it doesn't pull my hair when I take them out. I love these.
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
the  band clear are great to use to hold like brand of hair not alot but i like to use them and there affordable and i get them at walmart .
Missi G.
Missi G.
Coeburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter has medium length thick hair. We use these all the time, especially during cheer season. They hold up well and are easy to remove without any tears or screams from her (sensitive head). They don't cause any split ends nor do they tangle in her hair like other brands we have tried.
Caroline  A.
Caroline A.
Ephrata, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where have you found these? I've only ever seen the little ones, not these bigger sizes!!!
Hannah Ü.
Hannah Ü.
Does they break your hair? Or do they rip out your hair?