Goody : Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes uploaded by Anica N.Goody : Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes uploaded by Lex P.

BY GOODY

Goody: Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes: A touch of glamour Reusable rubber bands see more...

• Does they break your hair? Or do they rip out your hair?1 Answers
  • Where have you found these? I've only ever seen the littl...2 Answers
Goody : Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes
  • "I have thin fine hair and sometimes this is the only thing i can get to work to hold my hair for smaller braids and pulling hair back. " in 1 review
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
While I still sometimes use these if needed, I’m really not a fan of this little hair accessory. These things get lost and misplaced like crazy, and because they’re clear they literally end up all over the place and are hard to find if you drop them on the carpet. Also don’t find that they work as well as regular rubber bands at holding your hair in place... but you still get the same pain associated with the rubber band in taking them out. Probably wouldn’t recommend.
Riah W.
I'm not the biggest fan of these, and thankfully I didn't buy the package that resides in our bathroom drawer. These things just don't work for me. They seem to snap really easy and tug on my hair to the point where it's pulling strand upon strand out. But, the occasional times I can get them to work, they work pretty well and hold my hair in place.
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I really love these rubber bands they are so easy to work with and as you remove them they don't hurt my girls . I always use these on your my girls cause they have very long and thick hair and these work great for what ever I might do on their hair .
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
These rubber bands are awesome when you're doing small pony tails (half up half down) or braids! They work great for that or on little kids! I love using the clear ones or sometimes black. They're perfect to just take it afterwards because they come out easy and then you can either re-use them or throw them away!
Mikayla T.
These are great! I use them when I braid my hair. I'd recommended using them when your hair is dry because I've used them while my hair was wet and one of them slid off. I picked these up at Walmart and they last. They didn't really break that easily.
breanne b.
mauriceville
i love to use these when i'm doing the half up and down.... they are really great i recommend them and they are totally not expensive.. the only thing about them is that they get tangled in your hair an they are hard to get out sometimes!!! but other than that they are great an i LOVE THEM i totally recommend!!!
Jennisy t.
Modesto
For Ever my favorite i love them specially because they are clear. they last long and stretch really good. My hair is hard to control and these work perfect with me. it doesn't hurt as much as other ones when taking them off. I can also say i once lost my braces bands and i used them for that also.
Laura B.
I love the tiniest rubber band for my 2 year olds hair. I can get it out of her face without it being too big or bulky so it doesn’t bother her. They also come in a variety of colors so you can coordinate with outfits if you want.
Amber L.
buffalo Ny
I love these. I use the little bands all the time for my hair cause I like to do very small braids throughout my hair and it keeps them in place and it doesn't pull my hair when I take them out. I love these.
Vicki G.
Mckinney, TX
Pros: Holds hair securely, clear color blends with own haircolor, multiple bands can be used to create really neat hairstyles, inexpensive, high quantity in the box means I can keep them in various makeup bags, handbags and bathroom drawers.
Cons: It is NOT reuseable. Tugs and tangles hair when removing. The best way to remove these is to cut them. I have a little mini scissor I bought in Japan that I use to cut these out without cutting my hair. Since the price is so affordable, I don't have any qualms about using it once then disposing.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Where have you found these? I've only ever seen the little ones, not these bigger sizes!!!
Hannah Ü.
Does they break your hair? Or do they rip out your hair?

Walmart