Hair CareHair AccessoriesWig AccessoriesGoody
: Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes

Goody : Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes

Goody: Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes: A touch of glamour Reusable rubber bands

Doo you reuse the bands or toss them after using them once?
Looking for a good rubber band for my daughters hair. Any recommendations??
Doo these break easily like the colored ones or do they hold strong like the black ones?
Start your review of Goody : Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes!
Product Highlights
I have thin fine hair and sometimes this is the only thing i can get to work to hold my hair for smaller braids and pulling hair back. in reviews
Sarah W.
Orlando, FL
Goody : Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: Amazon
[product:goody-:-hair-rubber-bands-clear-3-different-sizes] CLEARLY I love these ... get it ;) I’ve always had problems with these clear rubber bands randomly breaking and snapping me usually at the worst possible moment of my day.... these Do Not do that. Can you imagine a middle rubber band snapping in this style?!? The different sizes come in super handy and they are sincerely “ouch less” when you take them out. I also love that the clear looks great in all hair colors! (Model is not me, I personally styled her hair) #braidgame
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
These bands work great...the only bad thing is they are hard to get out of my long hair. They are perfect for braids or tiny little pony tails...you should try them and see if they work for you!
Jessica C.
Scranton, PA
I love these but the clear ones I found broke after being in a few hours unlike the black ones.
Heather W.
Las Vegas, NV
They are great for all hair types and all different kinds of hairstyles. They don’t remove half your hair when you take them out. They are super stretchy so you can work with them. They are great for kids too as they are always complaining it hurts but not with these.
shanna N.
Halethorpe, MD
Love the size choices and they don't break when you stretch them to use. Just wish the packaging was a container to store them .
Amanda M.
Great for thin hair or a small amount of hair. Good for Wedding day, dance recitals, or any other special occasion where you want to have your hair pony invisible. Also great for pulling back hair of little kids, just be careful to store these properly because the second your toddler discovers these they will be all over your house and you’ll feel like you’re in an endless game of 52-card pickup, just with tiny rubber bands. 😅
Kara V.
I love to use these for formal updos. I like to have that seamless look without the appearance of pins amd clips. These always speed up my styling when it comes to updos
Anica N.
Goody : Hair Rubber Bands Clear 3 Different Sizes uploaded by Anica N.
I do ALOT of braids on my hair and these are my favorite bands to use! They are only good for one use, but during that use they are very strong and do not rip your hair out when removing!
Kaila S.
Madison, WI
I use the black ones usually so they blend in with my hair but they work for the hairstyles I do. I think they could use improvements because they break at times since you stretch them & they hurt taking it out so I usually use the one side of the scissor blade and it breaks
Alexandra J.
San Antonio, TX
These are the best for hairstyling. I have copied so many looks on Pinterest using these. They are also not too hard on the hair. They don’t pinch and grab and pull your hair out like rubber bands do. I also like that they are clear. And that there is so many.