BY GOODY

Goody is the World's most recognized manufacturer of hair styling tools and accessories and has been making hair look fabulous for over 100 years. Goody provides consumers with products inspired by the latest designer trends so they can enjoy style with value and create any look with ease. see more...

Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
I love goody products but this brush unforunfortunately didn't work well for my hair. Have curly hair and it didn't want to go through without ripping it through.
Debra S.
West Memphis, AR
I love Goody products. I buy goody products all the time! I have several of the goody brushes they are really nice. I love the way they feel when I am brushing my hair. And I love the prints and colors that they offer also.
Brittany K.
South St Paul, MN
I love Goody products in general, especially the hair ties. Thia brush isn't my favorite, it pulla hair out. But moat of their other products are amazing and affordable!
Francheska Q.
Caguas
I love brush my hair and these is perfect for my daily care. I spent the entire day brushing my hair and I notice it's really growing a lot
Cierra S.
Luther, MI
This brush was not for me, it pulled my hair! Not vary reliable brushes. They are cheep to buy and you can get them anywhere
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this brush doesn't hurt my head usuong it and doesn't pull my hair and works great. Really durable
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Goody products are wonderful they work great in the hair and the brushes glide through my hair
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
This doesn't make your hair frizzy right?
shananne c.
How big is this brush
Mellisa B.
Dawsonville, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .
Mellisa B.
Dawsonville, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .