Goody Hair Products Goody 45659 Goody Mosaic Long Tailed Feather Hair Comb uploaded by Vitória C.Goody Hair Products Goody 45659 Goody Mosaic Long Tailed Feather Hair Comb uploaded by Vitória C.

BY GOODY #53 in Hairbrushes & Combs

This comb is perfect for creating natural looking feathered styles without combing your curls, , Great For Feathering, Tail Feather Comb, Color - Brown SKU: CVRYH1554 see more...

Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
First of all Goody Long Tailed Hair Comb are the best and muliti use comb!!! I have really curly hair and this is amazing to divide hair, i use it almost every day! i bought it at a beauty supply. i even use it to flat iron my hair because of the long tail and large teeth. AMAZING COMB
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This comb is perfect for tangly hair! It slides through each strand with ease. It also works well for parting my hair to the side and in sections when I’m dying and or cutting. Affordable and the best in my opinion.
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
I received this in a package and thought maybe it wold be a perfect all around comb for my waves but also could be used to teasing. I know it was not invented for teasing but , it doesn't work for that. That is the only downfall is that the product only has one use, and it is very specific. I know it is a little petty but it is my honest review. Wold love someone to come out with something similar that could also be used for teasing.
yanna D.
I really liked this comb it was great for detangling my hair with and much more convenient than using a regular rat tailed comb and my shower detangling comb, with this comb i only need it, the feathered tail does the parting/sectioning and the comb does the detangling. I love it, it's a great price for it's value definitely would recommend and would buy again!!!
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
I love this tail feathered comb! I use it with my curly hair as a detangling comb and part my hair in sections with the tail. I also use it when I straighten my hair to come out my curls and give it that feathered look!
Karla A.
Vineland, NJ
Perfect for tangled hair.
My hair is very curly and it gets tangle easily and with the help of this comb I have made my hair untangle after a very long day. I am very satisfied with this comb and I would recommend it to anyone especially anyone with curly long hair.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Everyone should have one of these for their hair! This product is so versatile and effective! It is also very cheap and can be purchased at your local Walmart or Target! This comb is really helpful for separating my hair to get the knots out of it, rather than trying to rip through it with a brush. Definitely recommend!
Reyna C.
Porterville, CA
Perfect if you part your hair a lot! I'm a first time user and I would recommend this product to anyone who loves doing corn braids and etc. I'm satisfied with this product and no need for any improvements.
Heylen A.
Katy, TX
I love this comb! I use it when I apply leave in conditioner and I find it to not pull my hair or get tangled. I also use this when I am straightening or parting my hair. Perfect comb for a great price
Daisy Y.
They're combs aren't that bad. It does it job which is combing and untangling. It's very cheap. You can find it almost anymore. I think even some dollar stores. You can use to part your middle. Not disappointed.
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Does this comb work for tangle hair type?
Shannon L.
New Bern, NC
Is this as durable as other goody products??
Denisse G.
Is this comb pretty sturdy?
Crystal P.
Corona, CA
Is this a good to tease hair
shananne c.
Looks cheap is it worth it