Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCombs & BrushesGoody
Hair Products 45659 Mosaic Long Tailed Feather Hair Comb

Goody Hair Products Goody 45659 Goody Mosaic Long Tailed Feather Hair Comb

This comb is perfect for creating natural looking feathered styles without combing your curls, , Great For Feathering, Tail Feather Comb, Color - Brown SKU: CVRYH1554

Looks cheap is it worth it
Is this a good to tease hair
Is this comb pretty sturdy?
Start your review of Goody Hair Products Goody 45659 Goody Mosaic Long Tailed Feather Hair Comb!
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
I have two of these on hand, I use one in the shower to comb through conditioner and one once I get out. It's super affordable and they dont break as easy as some.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This comb is pretty nice I really like it because of its styling feature and it is super affordable and great
Iasha W.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
What this comb don't do is what I'm still trying to figure out. There's no cons for me on this hair tool. I love how I'm able to make precise parting in sections of my hair when I use the pointy end of the comb, which I also call, "the rat tail". Including how the teeth of the comb is wide enough for great in detangling the hair. Super affordable at just about at any retail store. I'll definitely recommend for all hair types.
Lisa W.
Bronx, NY
This comb is great for dealing with natural hair I use the tail end to part my hair then I take that section and start combing from the bottom up and because the teeth are wide it’s less pulling and strain on my hair
Teresa L.
This is my favorite comb, I always buy 2 to 3 at a time. I have to have one in my purse, in my restroom and by my bedside. I like the needles they’re great for thick hair and they don’t break my hair. I also really love the tip of the comb. It has a perfect size point that allows me to part my hair very easily. This is my favorite comb!
Adrionna T.
This brush is great for parting my hair and scratching my scalp. I don’t use it for thoroughly combing my hair though.
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a must have especially on wash day. I use it when I need the parts of my hair style immaculate.
Velvet S.
Ashburn, GA
I love this comb by goody hair products. I use it to comb my wet hair after it has been washed and the long tail helps me when colouring my hair
Samantha S.
Seaford, DE
This brush is great for thick ethnic hair like my daughter has. I use this to part and comb her hair. It comes in handy when u want to do any type of style of any type of hair! Good brush to have!
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product