BY GOODY

Features Size - 11.25 in. Full size hand mirror Measurements Include the handle Pack of 3 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Susquehanna, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best mirror for having in your bathroom or bedroom while styling your hair! Easy to hold and let's you actually see the back of your hair to make sure you're good to go!
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
lakewood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's not much to say. It is a decent handheld mirror. It feels a little cheap but overall the size works for what I need.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I love this mirror. It is perfect to keep in my bathroom drawer and just the right size to see the back of my hair easily without having to move it all over.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only wish it had a stand. It's a handheld mirror so there isn't much to it - I can see myself so it gets the job done!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Great mirror to check out the back of your hair through a main mirror! Easy to use!
Rose P.
Rose P.
Atascosa, TX
I have one of these goody mirrows on my dresser and one in the bathroom I also carry a smaller one in my purse, Great mirrow very inexpensive
Julianna R.
Julianna R.
Glen Burnie, MD
This mirror works like it should and is affordable. It isn't the prettiest looking handle mirror as it is made with cheep plastic but it gets the job done.
Jaybie D.
Jaybie D.
I always use mine for when it's time to check the back of my hair or put on mascara. It's a good, cheap go to mirror to use
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm always buying small mirrors for little things I do when it comes to beauty & hair . I brought mines a few months ago & it's definitely compact yet still perfect size for checking out the back of your hair when doing certain hairstyles like buns , curls or anything else you might want to check that you can't see , good for sitting on the bed just plucking your eyebrows , mustache etc.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
I really like this mirror. The only problem I have is that its mirror is a little bit tiny.
Mellisa C.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .