BY GOODY

Features Size - 11.25 in. Full size hand mirror Measurements Include the handle Pack of 3 see more...

Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm always buying small mirrors for little things I do when it comes to beauty & hair . I brought mines a few months ago & it's definitely compact yet still perfect size for checking out the back of your hair when doing certain hairstyles like buns , curls or anything else you might want to check that you can't see , good for sitting on the bed just plucking your eyebrows , mustache etc.
Alexandra A.
Susquehanna , PA
Best mirror for having in your bathroom or bedroom while styling your hair! Easy to hold and let's you actually see the back of your hair to make sure you're good to go!
Holly H.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I love this mirror. It is perfect to keep in my bathroom drawer and just the right size to see the back of my hair easily without having to move it all over.
Julianna R.
Glen Burnie , MD
This mirror works like it should and is affordable. It isn't the prettiest looking handle mirror as it is made with cheep plastic but it gets the job done.
Rose P.
Atascosa, TX
I have one of these goody mirrows on my dresser and one in the bathroom I also carry a smaller one in my purse, Great mirrow very inexpensive
Hailey R.
Lakewood, WA
There's not much to say. It is a decent handheld mirror. It feels a little cheap but overall the size works for what I need.
Jaybie D.
I always use mine for when it's time to check the back of my hair or put on mascara. It's a good, cheap go to mirror to use
Taylor C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I only wish it had a stand. It's a handheld mirror so there isn't much to it - I can see myself so it gets the job done!
Vita k.
Richland, WA
I like this Mirror because it's light and very easy to clean. Also great to take when ur traveling.
Samantha H.
Aurora, IL
Nice, cheap and serves its purpose. Daughter uses it for pretend play. Good for seeing yourself.
Mellisa B.
Dawsonville, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .