Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCombs & BrushesGoody
Hair Products 8inch Tail Comb 62576 - Pack of 6

Goody Hair Products 8inch Tail Comb 62576 - Pack of 6

Tail comb, Great for parting hair, Fine teeth, Made in USA, Black, 8'', Carded, Length: 0, 4, Width: 2, Height: 9, 5

Matrix Brass Off Shampoo how long are we suppose to leave it in your hair? I left it for 20 minutes and my scalp is purple 😢
Are they worth the money
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .
Start your review of Goody Hair Products 8inch Tail Comb 62576 - Pack of 6!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Everyone should have at least one of these in the house. The rat tail comb is used in so many ways that they are probably the most useful comb out there. This Goody pack comes with 6! They are a great price too.
Aliyeh C.
I love this item but I don’t use it on a daily only when I straighten my hair. Because its not made for my hair I use brushes it doesn’t pull my hair as much as this comb but it’s an ok item I would buy it again
Brittney B.
This is such a great comb for parting hair. I really liked it! It’s very durable, and cost friendly. The long handle doubles as a parting wand and makes everything so easy! I will definitely be recommending!
Amber B.
Love this comb!! Even works with my super thick hair. And doesn't pull My hair out like other combs
April F.
Leicester, NC
My daughter likes me to braid her hair before school, and these combs make early morning hairstyling much easier. Her hair is long and thick with a slight wave, and parting it is easy with these combs. I love that they come in an inexpensive multi-pack so we have several on hand.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I purchased this to help making my daughters hair and I love it, gets every little fine hair, makes great hair styles and I definitely recommend this to style hair.
Chintil G.
Great price point and it gets the job done. Great for styling and creating sleek looks. Awesome for laying hair down.
Jessica S.
San Antonio , TX
I always use Goody brand and use this to help give volume to my hair or section my hair. Very affordable and can be found in most stores. If you haven’t tried this brand definitely give it a shot you won’t be disappointed
Yolanda W.
Oak Harbor, WA
I use the tail end if this comb to make straight parts when doing braided/twist hair styles.
christina M.
I braid hair so I used several Rat tail combs. They offer precision parting so I can achieve clean lines. These combs are also very sturdy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina M.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
il y a 3 mois
Kaila M. il y a 2 mois
I left it on about 5 minutes which is what the bottle recommends. No purple scalp for me.