BY GOODY

• Do these hold a lot of hair? I have super thick hair and like usi...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to wear these?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Stephanie D.
Good Hair Pins solidly hold my hair in place. I have thick, brown, wavy hair. I like that I can use these pins for an effortless updo, or to keep my hair out of my face. They don't slip, and rarely wear down. I keep them in my wallet, in my desk and on my keys so I can very easily keep my bothersome hair in place.
Marisa B.
As a dancer these pins are perfect for me. If you ever need to put your hair in a bun these pins know how to lock it in place. Because of them, even when I don't where hair spray my bun stays in place when I'm dancing. I have thick hair and these keep it in place so if you have light hair they should be great also.
Karen C.
I use this hair clip, it works perfect for me.... I love it because having a lot of hair is difficult sometimes and I just found the perfect hair clip that's holds all my hair with no difficult and at once. Not mentioning the great grips that help you keep it in place. Is just awesome and at a reasonable cost, I would definitely recommend this product!!!!
Taylor K.
Basic bobby pins. Nothing above in beyond, but it's not bad. It's clearly better than the generic band and the metal doesn't rust so I truly trust this brand. I have used curved bobby pins before though and think I like those more than these
Cailee H.
Love this hair pins! They hold my hair in place and they are wonderful. I purchased these at Target and they are extremely effective. I have brown hair and it is quite thick. I am definitely satisfied with these hair pins and I would definitely recommend!
Megan G.
This is the only brand of hair pins that I use. I have thin hair and have to use these or my hair will not stay in place. I have been using these for years and will continue to purchase these since they are so affordable. I also like that they come in multiple colors.
Heather K.
Simply a great product. I always purchase Goody hair pins and will only purchase them. You get a lot for your money and they last a long time, if you don't lose them like I do though. They don't pull and if place properly (zig zag side down towards scalp) they stay in place!
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
Amazing price, great functionality, and a must have for those who are constantly losing their hair pins. My hair is really thin and wispy and sometimes I have a hard time keeping it in place, but this pins work great. Not to mention, I prefer this brand over most others!
Mayara G.
Homestead, FL
These keep my hair in place, they're great when it comes to doing your own hairstyles and they hold the hair in place for the whole day. They come in large quantities, so if you happen to lose one you won't have to run and buy another package for a whiiiile!
Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN
A couple months ago I bought 5 packs and today they're all gone. Lol. Whether they fell out or ended up in the trash can I always lose. With that being said I NEED bobby pins every day. So awesome that these are super affordable and available everywhere.
Samantha K.
Pompano Beach, FL
What is the best way to wear these?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Do these hold a lot of hair? I have super thick hair and like using claws for sectioning my hair while blow drying.