BY GOODY

Holds hair in place.
3. see more...

Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
I think it might just be me but every time I try to use one they bust and they don't stretch far enough for me but then again I do have really thick hair so that might be why. ..they do have lots of cute hair goodies so many options
Donna L.
Winton, CA
Goody hairs nets are a good Product! I work in the kitchen and hair nets are a must! Goody hair nets keep all my hair in for my full shift and does not come off till I'm off my shift. I would recommend this product works well and could be a little thicker!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
I`m using one right now while my hair is in a pony tail. I love this brand of hair ties because they stay in place and I have never had one break on me, which is a pretty big deal.
Elizabeth B.
Keene, NH
Use to use these while I was a gymnast to hold my hair in place. Worked perfect.
Jillian L.
Awesome product, does the job. Used this for my daughter's ballet performance to hold her hair in place.