BeautyHairHair AccessoriesGoody
: Hair Elastics Mini/Cloth/Multi Color

Goody : Hair Elastics Mini/Cloth/Multi Color

Multi color

e bom produto eu indico pra quem esta  com   cabelo comprido e além do mais precisa prender o cabelo então meninas que estão esperando pra adquir o produto
Start your review of Goody : Hair Elastics Mini/Cloth/Multi Color!
Caroline S.
Lake Orion, MI
Goody : Hair Elastics Mini/Cloth/Multi Color uploaded by Caroline S.
I love using these in my daughters hair. The variety of colors is soo fun. I even have two in my hair for french braids 😆 perfect for all ages
Amber W.
New Bedford, MA
I find these stretch out quickly, and become less tight sooner. I want to try the ones for thick hair, maybe those will work better. And these still get tangled in your hair. I only use them out 9f habit
Rachael S.
I used these for my daughter when she was 2-4 years old. They did the job but fell out pretty easily. Thankfully they never pulled her hair out!! My daughter loves all the different colors.
Melanie  H.
Solon, OH
Awesome for drench braids or little girls. Really good if you just want a quick hold and not damage your hair with a tight band.
Candice  H.
Molalla, OR
These are my go to bands, and they are a great value. Although sometimes they do snap, even at first use. Needs to be a little bigger and stronger. I would recommend.
Chris/Anna W.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
My almost 2-year old granddaughter likes these Goody Hair Elastic Mini-Cloth Multi Colored pony tail holders. We tend to lose them on a regular basis and the price is pretty economical. Also they don’t pull her hair so it doesn’t hurt her head or pull out her hair. [product:goody-:-hair-elastics-mini/cloth/multi-color]
Alanda  H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Just a classic elastic from my own childhood that I now use on my sweet daughter. These do not tug and pull at her strands and she doesn’t fight me when I put them in her hair!
Lisa H.
Beaufort, SC
We use these for our granddaughter’s fine baby hair. They don’t tangle, or pull her hair.
Leann H.
Columbus, OH
These are what I use for my night time braids when I’m trying to be good and not use the rubber elastics. I like them because they are softer on my ends causing less breakage. But obviously they are soft so they tend to slide off sometimes.
Siobhan J.
Petersburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good for little girls hair. I used to put my daughters hair in pig tails all the time with these. They last for a good amount of time. Worth the money for them. They are inexpensive to begin with.