BY GOODY

Goody Gwyneth Claw Clips: For thick hair Versatile Express yourself and enjoy Create any look Item no. 03258 see more...

Lorinda W.
Dayton, OH
I love this clip because of how big it is. I have long medium/thick hair and I can never get clips to stay in my hair. This one could just have a little more tension tho, sometimes it slips.
Sarah S.
Great clip for long, thick hair! Easy to through up at any time, and still has a cute, fun look to it! Nice quality clip that won't break the first time you try using it. Could grab a little more hair/have more tension. I'm just being picky tho :)
Melody B.
Cheyenne, WY
I have very long and thick hair. It is also very fine so it doesn't stay in too many clips. This will keep it up and is comfortable to wear.
dimond a.
Virginia Beach, VA
Great clip in for the hair ! Holds your hair up all day long. Once you do it in the morning, doesn't have to be applied again.
carlie m.
It does what it's meant to do. .. but tends to slip once in a while. I like the way it blends in with my hair color.
Ruth S.
I have very thick hair, and I love that I can use these to put my long hair up into a sharp updo really quick
Mayte R.
San Juan, TX
I love these... They hold up all my hair and also very helpful for when I'm straightening my hair.
Laura W.
Ray City, GA
Such a fantastic clip. I have extreme;y thick hair and this worked great holding it up
Makayla G.
These are great and hold your hair in place. I use them while flat ironing my hair almost everyday
Akina S.
Stockton, Ca
Does this have a good grip on the hair?