BeautyHairHair ProductsGoody
Glam Girls Ready To Rock Headbands

Goody Glam Girls Ready To Rock Headbands

Goody Glam Girls Ready To Rock Headbands: Glamour for girls Fabulous accessories Sparkle and shine

Are they a tight head band
Start your review of Goody Glam Girls Ready To Rock Headbands!
How would you rate this product?
Valerie B.
Hayward, CA
I love the price of the head bands and the variety of color. I just recently purchased some for my daughter since she just started school. She just loves anything with color just have to becareful not to stretch them too much cause after a couple of uses they tend to not go back to their original size.
Jess G.
Valley View, PA
Maybe I just have an incredibly small head, but when i put these on they were just entirely too large. I was incredibly disappointed that I wasted my money on something I can't even use.
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
They don't always stick to my head so i spray a little hairspray and sometimes have to use bobby pins but i love the colors
Kimberly O.
Thurmond, NC
They are a good product but easily slide off your head.I use them for pulling my hakr back to wash my face.I don't see them as being good for work or workouts.