BY NONE

Trusted accessories for over 100 years! Goody Classics celebrates our heritage by offering a timeless collection to inspire you and help you achieve your favorite styles with ease. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Rebecca G.
Westford, MA
Always a lover of Goody brand elastics and headbands. These are good and are great when I want to keep my hair out of my face when I am washing it, but they can break easily and slide down my head if I am moving too much. I probably would not wear these out of the house because they are so thin and wouldn't be able to hold my hair back.
Teonsha T.
I like to buy these headbands for my daughter. She loves them and wears them almost everyday. I like that they come in wide range of colors and she can wear them with almost anything. Her hair is natural and curly and she likes wearing in down so these headbands really come handy on days when she doesn't want her hair in her face. I would recommend these headbands.
Shannon W.
These are great for little girls. They do snap and break easily, but with the fabric covering them, they last a bit longer.