BY GENERIC

Goody Gelous Grip Ionic Frizz-Free Styling Brush: Comfort-gel grip for easy styling Ionic for shiny, glossy frizz-free hair see more...

• Does the brush work well even if hair is still wet?2 Answers
Jo-Ann S.
I absolutely love this brush. The help us handle is comfortable to hold and incredibly no slip when your hands are wet. I have long hair so it can take quite a while to brush and holding this brush makes life so much easier. It also reduces the frizz and fly always.
Lauren V.
Walker, LA
Great for comfort for your hand, and for the most part it was a frizz free style! The only problem I had is the brush came detached from the handle mid style which made it almost impossible for me to finish my hair!
Denise H.
Cambridge, MN
This is a great brush.i do have frizzy hair,using this Body gelous brush ionic frizz- free styling brush took all the frizz away..I love it my favorite brush so far..
Marla G.
Fairwater, WI
It tugs on my hair a little but maybe thats just my hair, good color , it feels good in your hands and over all not bad
Breanne  B.
Keithville, LA
I love this brush, I've had mine for a while, I love the handle, And it keeps my hair smooth and shiny
Mindy C.
Runnells, IA
My daughter loves this brush... And I love that she lets me brush her hair now that she has it!
Krista M.
Lake echo , NS
Love this brush! The handle is amazing! I have bought this brand in a number of different brushes and they all work really well! I am really fond of this and will probably buy more in the future, but probably a different one, because, even with how much I love the brand it isn't the best brush that I have ever used
Vanessa T.
When I bought this I thought it would be neat to try. The handle feels really weird and things stick to it like animal hair.
Claudia V.
Tempe, AZ
Does the brush work well even if hair is still wet?