Goody Gelous Grip Ionic Frizz-Free Smoothing Brush uploaded by Beatriz S.

BY GENERIC

Goody Gelous Grip Ionic Frizz-Free Smoothing Brush: Comfort-gel grip for easy styling Ionic for shiny, glossy frizz-free hair see more...

Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Yessssssssssss bestist hair brush ever. Don't ever leave hair in it clean it if loose hair after every use. I love it. And would tell any one to buy it. Walmart Kmart Walgreens all carry it. Go out and try it.
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
I use this everyday. I buy mine at target. It removes all tangles but doesn't pull on your hair. I have one in my car too just incase. My hair is long so it does get tangled easily. I love the bottom gel part
Alexis D.
Mesa, AZ
I have always loved this brush. I have curly hair and I know they say you shouldn't use a brush because it causes frizz but this doesn't seem to do that to my hair. Plus the grip is just awesome.
Vanessa B.
EXCELENTE CEPILLO MASAJEADOR Y ESTIMULA SU CRECIMIENTO ME ENCANTA TENGO UNO LO UTILIZO PARA PLANCCHADO DE MI CABELLO E INCLUSO MOJADO ME FUNCIONA LO RECOMIENDO ES MUY BUEN PRODUCTO
Kayla W.
Using this hairbrush has helped me a lot with my tangles! I wouldn't use this to brush when your hair is wet. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want your hair ripped off your head. This is pretty affordable to make your hair nice and shiny! Be sure to try it out!
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Great value for a hair brush. It gets the job done and works well with thick hair. I also appreciate the gel grip. It feels really good on your hands. I bought mine at my local grocery store for a very reasonable price. I would recommend to others.
Luciana W.
I've actually bought two of this exact brush over the last few years. I love paddle brushes and the handle is really nice and squishy. I did not notice the ionic difference, but really I have no clue what to look for with something like that.
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I use this brush everyday and it is great for straight hair. It makes my hair very smooth and brings out my natural texture. It works great with my blow-drier and I never need a straightener.
Gillian K.
Love this brush. It detangles beautifully (even wet hair) and I love the gel grip the goody brushes have. Especially when I'm using this to straighten my hair. I'm not sure about the frizz free part, but this is one of my favorite brushes ever.
Darien H.
Villa rica, GA
I love this paddle brush! I have already repurchased it. I lost the first one on vacation. This brush removes tangles and is great to use in the shower with very curly hair.
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
What type/shape of hair brush works best for your hair?
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
I prefer the rectangular shape one it works best for thick hair