Goody Gelous Grip Ionic Frizz-Free Smoothing Brush uploaded by Beatriz S.

BY GENERIC #79 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Goody Gelous Grip Ionic Frizz-Free Smoothing Brush: Comfort-gel grip for easy styling Ionic for shiny, glossy frizz-free hair see more...

Kayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using this hairbrush has helped me a lot with my tangles! I wouldn't use this to brush when your hair is wet. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want your hair ripped off your head. This is pretty affordable to make your hair nice and shiny! Be sure to try it out!
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Yessssssssssss bestist hair brush ever. Don't ever leave hair in it clean it if loose hair after every use. I love it. And would tell any one to buy it. Walmart Kmart Walgreens all carry it. Go out and try it.
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday. I buy mine at target. It removes all tangles but doesn't pull on your hair. I have one in my car too just incase. My hair is long so it does get tangled easily. I love the bottom gel part
Alexis D.
Mesa, AZ
I have always loved this brush. I have curly hair and I know they say you shouldn't use a brush because it causes frizz but this doesn't seem to do that to my hair. Plus the grip is just awesome.
Vanessa B.
EXCELENTE CEPILLO MASAJEADOR Y ESTIMULA SU CRECIMIENTO ME ENCANTA TENGO UNO LO UTILIZO PARA PLANCCHADO DE MI CABELLO E INCLUSO MOJADO ME FUNCIONA LO RECOMIENDO ES MUY BUEN PRODUCTO
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great value for a hair brush. It gets the job done and works well with thick hair. I also appreciate the gel grip. It feels really good on your hands. I bought mine at my local grocery store for a very reasonable price. I would recommend to others.
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this and I love the grip on it it is easy on your hands. The brush it self is nothing special. I have fine thin straight hair
Rafalene C.
Kutztown, PA
Decent brush, it doesn't tug at the hair but I wouldn't recommend it on wet hair but would instead use a wide tooth comb!
Shanen A.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is a good brush. I use it every day. It removes my tangles and frizzes. You can buy it at target or walmart
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I use this brush everyday and it is great for straight hair. It makes my hair very smooth and brings out my natural texture. It works great with my blow-drier and I never need a straightener.
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
What type/shape of hair brush works best for your hair?
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer the rectangular shape one it works best for thick hair