Goody Gelous Grip Ionic Frizz-Free Smoothing Brush uploaded by Beatriz S.

BY GENERIC #87 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Goody Gelous Grip Ionic Frizz-Free Smoothing Brush: Comfort-gel grip for easy styling Ionic for shiny, glossy frizz-free hair see more...

Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great value for a hair brush. It gets the job done and works well with thick hair. I also appreciate the gel grip. It feels really good on your hands. I bought mine at my local grocery store for a very reasonable price. I would recommend to others.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Yessssssssssss bestist hair brush ever. Don't ever leave hair in it clean it if loose hair after every use. I love it. And would tell any one to buy it. Walmart Kmart Walgreens all carry it. Go out and try it.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
EXCELENTE CEPILLO MASAJEADOR Y ESTIMULA SU CRECIMIENTO ME ENCANTA TENGO UNO LO UTILIZO PARA PLANCCHADO DE MI CABELLO E INCLUSO MOJADO ME FUNCIONA LO RECOMIENDO ES MUY BUEN PRODUCTO
Rafalene C.
Rafalene C.
Kutztown, PA
Decent brush, it doesn't tug at the hair but I wouldn't recommend it on wet hair but would instead use a wide tooth comb!
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this and I love the grip on it it is easy on your hands. The brush it self is nothing special. I have fine thin straight hair
Jazmine T.
Jazmine T.
Tierra Verde, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works best for straight hair, Hard for me because my hair gets tangled easily. Love the product overall
Luciana W.
Luciana W.
I've actually bought two of this exact brush over the last few years. I love paddle brushes and the handle is really nice and squishy. I did not notice the ionic difference, but really I have no clue what to look for with something like that.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I use this brush everyday and it is great for straight hair. It makes my hair very smooth and brings out my natural texture. It works great with my blow-drier and I never need a straightener.
Kendalee M.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This is my hair brush. It always has been and it always it. I love the comfort grip and the bristles reduce frizzy and flyaways.
Darien H.
Darien H.
Villa Rica, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this paddle brush! I have already repurchased it. I lost the first one on vacation. This brush removes tangles and is great to use in the shower with very curly hair.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
What type/shape of hair brush works best for your hair?
Kwanesha N.
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer the rectangular shape one it works best for thick hair