Goody Gelous Grip+ Brush

Goody Gelous Grip+ Brush: Comfort-gel grip for easy styling Ion plus tourmaline-infused bristles for frizz-free styling Frizz-free plus anti-static smoothing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody Gelous Grip+ Brush!
Product Highlights
The brush is Great for long hairin reviews
For someone with very long hair the downside I have found would be the size.in reviews
Kat J.
2,108 reviews
This brush has lasted me for many years,... It’s definitely durable and very good quality. The gel-like handle makes it easy to hold and brush your hair, and the bristles aren’t too rough or pointy. I would definitely buy this brush again. My only complaint is that after over 5 years of use, the gel handle has started to leak some sort of oily substance. It’s not a major dealbreaker since I don’t mind buying a new brush after 5 years, but I felt it was worth mentioning.
Casey W.
I found this brush on sale and said why not. Well I love this brush now. It goes thru my hair no problem and somehow adds a sh ijne to my hair! Love this!
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
I might be biased, but I did not find this brush to be that great. Ever since I switched to wooden brushes, and regular brush produces way too much static and is too rough on my hair. I would recommend to everyone just to do yourself a favor and buy a wooden brush. They are so great for your hair.
Angela S.
Love this brush! It is perfect for my daughter who has extremely thick hair. Helps get the tangles out easier, and makes life easier since my daughter is so tenderheaded.
Cerissa H.
Walterboro, SC
This  Paddle Brush is very nice and  is great for  tangle   rough spots within your hair. The brush has a large surface area to help maintain a smooth brushing motion while using it. I am glad I have this product and would definitely recommend it to others with tangle hair its best to use when your hair is wet I purchased it from Wal-Mart when it was on clearance so you know it was a great price.
Bonnie K.
Litchfield, MN
This is the only brush I've used for several years. The brush didn't pull my hat and detangles my long hair quickly
Jessica G.
Pinson, AL
I've always purchased these brushes ever since I was a child and in my opinion, they're my all time favorite! Goody Gelous Grip+ Brush
Kristian G.
Kapolei, HI
I really like the Goody Gelous Grip+ Brush! First off, the handle is made of gel so it’s comfortable to grip. Second, the brush works well to keep my hair maintained and de-tangled. I would recommend buying.
Crystal J.
Elkhart, IN
These are really cute and very inexpensive. Always a variety of colors in stock to choose from. The grip is comfortable in your hand and it detangles hair easily. I probably have three of these around the house. My daughter likes to take them for herself.
Lidia E.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have two of these hair bruh#shes and i love them. I would recommend to a friend who has long hair and gets their hair easily tangled.

Looking for your answer?