BY GOODY

Goody Elaina Snap Clips: Assorted colors Over-sized Set of 4 snap clips Includes 2 light brown clips and 2 black clips see more...

• I've been looking for a nice clip for my hair and I had a questio...1 Answers
Goody Elaina Snap Clips
  • "Give me a couple of these babies and a pony tail holder and I can work wonders on a bad hair day. " in 1 review
  • "So much better than trying to find a bobby pin :) and hold your hair in place." in 1 review
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
These are my favorite hair barrettes ever,they hold my hair super well,fly aways,to move my bangs out of my face,etc. The price is great:) my hair is really thick also so I recommend these clips for anyone to use,as the ly hold a good amount of hair!
Makenzie M.
Olive Branch, MS
I have long hair and i find myself using these alot to get my hair out of my face! I get these from the drugstore for a great price! If you need something to hold your hair back i totally recommend these! I will definitely buy these again!
Oriana R.

These hairpins are quite useful when it comes to fixing and combing a little more to be more produced without much effort. Although they are small, they serve to keep each hair in place and as they come in various colors you can use them according to the tone of the hair so that they go unnoticed if you wish.
elliott b.
Good standard clips really only worked on my bangs sadly. I find that this would work better for hair that is not very thin but not very thick as it didn't really hold my thick hair in place for me and I had to constantly keep clipping hair back
Jayne A.
Inez , KY
Goody Elaina Snap Clips are an excellent way of keeping those stray hairs up when you want a ponytail. I've used this product for many years and have never had a bad experience with them. I've used other clips that get tangled in your hair but these are easy to manipulate and never get tangled. Great product!!
Lyndsay  M.
Huntsville, AR
I am one of those people who has little "baby hairs" around my hair line so when I pull my hair into a ponytail the hair underneath around my neck immediately falls. So I use snap clips to hold them off my neck!
Tina H.
Eugene, OR
These are an oldschool staple in anyone's hair styling collection. They are versitile whether you use then as a cute side clip or as a funnyman way to clip up wayward strands.
Ashley P.
houma, LA
Hilds my daughters hair well.
My only issue my daufhters hair gets stuck in the circle part in the front of the clip make me have to try and untangle her hair or pulling it out.
Luciana W.
These bad boys stay in place for a long time. They're great for securing the sides of your hair so you don't get fly-aways. They aren't the cutest thing ever, but they work well.
Socorro R.
West Covina, CA
Love these little life-savers these tame my fly-aways, baby hairs and keep unmanageable little whispy-hairs out of my face!
Hanna L.
Whiteland, IN
I've been looking for a nice clip for my hair and I had a question about these. Do they feel comfortable on your hair or do they irritate your scalp?