GOODY DETANGLING RAKE COMB

Find hair styling accessories and tools at Target.com! Goody detangling rake comb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GOODY DETANGLING RAKE COMB!
How would you rate this product?
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
My favorite comb. I keep one in my purse at all times and one in my bathroom. Works great on my fine wavy/curly hair, I use it all the time . I highly recommend this and will definitely repurchase again.
Shanygne B.
Elmont
I’ve used Goody detangling rake combs for centuries. I have yet to have to buy a new one they’re durable, multi-purposed & very affordable.
Crystal T.
Stephens City, VA
I have curly hair..... which means I only brush my hair after getting out of the shower. Since my hair is so “particular” I need a good comb to maintain it. This comb does the trick. The comb is nice and wide food East GIF
Lindsey U.
I’ve used these combs for years with my curly hair. They are great for curly girls to reduce damage. ✌🏻💜
Apryl V.
Scottsdale, AZ
My obsession. I only use these combs on my wet hair. I even keep one in my beach bag. Sturdy, great wide teeth and cheap. I have used these for years!
Amal K.
Miramar, FL
GOODY DETANGLING RAKE COMB uploaded by Amal K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I did not have any high expectations for this product because I have never used a wide toothed comb before. I never brush my hair while wet because ai never owned a comb so I purchased this and wow! I am hooked! This is amazing and does not rip through the hair!
Crystal K.
Summersville, WV
Perfect to take to the shower with you. Heavy duty plastic so not easily breakable. Easy to throw in a travel bag to take on the go.
Leah H.
Ashland, MA
Perfect for brushing out my hair after a shower paired with a detangler!! If you look at the amount of hair loss that happens with this compared to a brush you’ll be blown away
Talisa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to have this comb growing up and its great at detangling curly hair! I always use a wider tooth comb to detangle before finger detangling and this one does the job well. Its affordable and easily accessible in supermarkets or pharmacy stores like Walgreens.
India D.
South Bend, IN
Not special. Just a good old fashion wide tooth comb. It works well and lasts forever. It is very cost effective considering you'll never meed to replace it. (Unless you lose it)

Looking for your answer?