GOODY DETANGLING RAKE COMB uploaded by ANGELA R.GOODY DETANGLING RAKE COMB uploaded by Shannon F.

BY GOODY

Find hair styling accessories and tools at Target.com! Goody detangling rake comb see more...

Alana S.
This is the best comb. I’ve been using this for years and it’s so cheap so I don’t mind buying them. They come in cute colors and I leave one in my shower to comb through my wet hair after I condition it. It’s perfect for curly hair because it is wide tooth and doesn’t break up the curl pattern. It also doesn’t cause any frizziness. My hair looks best when I use this comb on my wet hair. I get this at the drugstore. This is a must have for any type of way or curly hair.
Shannon F.
This comb has been a godsend for my thick wavy hair. It gets through the tangles quite easily compared to other brushes and combs I've tried with little to no damage. The brand name has since rubbed off, but other than that it's held up perfectly over the years! Great value too.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2062 reviews
I love using the goody products on my hair especially list detangling comb because I get all my tangles easily I love the colors of the coMB’s They’re very inexpensive
ANGELA R.
San Jose, CA
I had to throw away my previous Goody comb. I've had it for a very long time. It was time to part with it and grab me a new one. This pastel pink one was the only one in the isle. Ok well, it was only pastel pink one in the crowd of other blue and purple colors. So you guessed it, this one came home to live with me. Love it!
Apryl V.
Scottsdale, AZ
My obsession. I only use these combs on my wet hair. I even keep one in my beach bag. Sturdy, great wide teeth and cheap. I have used these for years!