Goody Detangle It Paddle Brush, Purple uploaded by Kaylee W.

BY GOODY

The Goody Detangle It Paddle Hair Brush is the perfect styling tool to detangle and help prep your hair style. Made with flexible bristles, this hair brush easily glides through hair to effortlessly remove any tangles. The cushion pad and ergonomic grip handle helps create a comfortable brushing experience. Start your daily style routine with the right hair brush for a great hair day, everyday. Flexible bristles gently glide through hair to remove tangles Cushion pad for easier detangling Ergonomic handle design is comfortable Great for everyday use Ideal for all hair types Color: Purple. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Kaylee W.
My hair is very bad for breaking while I brush it. Bought this brush not too long ago and it does well with my hair. It would even do well with thick hair. I highly recommend it!Goody Detangle It Paddle Brush, Purple
Lizzy t.
Reno
My hair gets tangled in ways you wouldn't believe. I constantly am tearing chunks off of my poor head which is obviously very painful. This brush has reduced the amount of hair in my brush by half.
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
I have went through so many types and brands of brushes it’s not even funny, but this one is amazing! It doesn’t pull extra baby hairs, it does the job wet or dry! And the plus side? It’s cheap as heck!
Zakeyah D.
Great for curly hair people who constantly handle tangles! My hair type is 4a/4b/4c and is always putting up a fuss when I try to brush it. I use it daily now after applying leave-in conditioner to my hair along with my other cocktails. Great brush!
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
This brush is great! I have very thick hair that is absolutely WILD! This brush gets out all of my tangles without feeling like I'm ripping my hair out!