BY NONE

Goody Detangle It Cushion see more...

april n.
Forest lake , MN
Being honest; I bought this hairbrush simply because it was cheap.. and purple (my favorite color). I will say that it has gotten me through some hard times.. but other than that, since finding a new hairbrush, I have thrown this one away.

This brush doesn’t help softly detangle your hair, but rips through it. When I looked at my brush,I could see a whole clump of hair - including breakage, to the point where I was scared to brush my hair at how much hair was being pulled out. It’s extremely hard on your head and scalp, which makes it an unpleasant experience all around. It also made my hair more staticky, brittle, and it seemed to lack shine (which it usually doesn’t.)

I would not recommend this brush if you want to keep your hair!
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
I really like this brush! I grabbed it off the shelf primarily because I liked the color. But when I started using it, I realized I liked it for more than the color!

I have thick hair, and sometimes getting out knots in the back of my hair (especially ones near my scalp) can be difficult. But this brush made it very easy! I also tend to be quick and just pull the brush through my hair. I also have a sensitive scalp, so that's not the best combination, but it didn't hurt at all to get any of the knots out!

It also feels very nice to hold.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
I don’t think that it’s that great of a brush, sure it brushed through your hair but when it comes time to clean it it’s just a hassle. I am no longer a fan of the cushion brushes and I wouldn’t recommend it.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
I bought this after recently my previous goody hairbrush broke & I didn't think it'd actually detangle my hair. I have very thick curly hair & brushing (only when wet) my hair is a complete chore because it tangles so easily.. I was impressed with this brush though, it gets almost all the tangles out and it's a lot softer on my head with less pulling. I believe I paid around $5 at Walmart, definitely worth it!
Zenobia P.
This is one of the best brushes I've ever owned. I bought it after seeing how well my mom's cushion paddle brush worked for her. I have really thick natural hair, and it use to be that detangling my hair was an all day occasion, but now I can do it in the morning before styling in just a couple minutes,