BY GOODY

Goody® ColourCollection™ Black Snap Clips.
26 pcs. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Pickin a good brand of bobby pins is not hard since its such a generic product, but investing in Goody is a smart choice since they spend more time engineering a more snag-friendly and better style holding product." in 3 reviews
  • "I on,y use goody brand bobby pins because other ones I've tried become uneven and I love these because you can get diffrent colors to match your hair color!" in 1 review
Beatriz R.
Worcester, MA
I love these brand! These are the only bobby pins I use. My mother has been using them for years on me. I also love how you can get them in black or in a brown color. I used the brown when my hair was blonde it was less noticeable.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use clips daily... these are a must for me. These are super affordable. I recommend. I was satisfied as they do grip on very well. As I said I use them daily. But you can get more (60) for better price in the dollar store.
Beatriz J.
Aurora, IL
I love using these in my hair every time I do a different crazy hairstyle and they hold my hair very tight. I buy these at target or Walmart and it's sometimes difficult ones to stay in my hair. I will repurchase
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these bobby pins i use them all the time for side braids and for support in my pony tail. i can usually find them at this dollar store by my house which is always great, since I'm always loosing them. and i love how they have colors to match your hair so they don't stand out too much.
Conny W.
These pins are great! I have really thick hair and a lot of it so usually bobby pins will either crease my hair or won't hold enough of it so I end up using 20. These are great because they are really strong and durable. They hold really well. Great for special occasions.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find that this brand of bobby pins work great on my hair unlike the bargain brand. They do not pill or chips . In which I hate about the bargain brands. They do not cost that much and they are a good bang for your buck. this product is a easy find.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No other brand of bobby pins out there for me. Goody has seen me through years of dance, formal and everyday hairstyles and it has never let me down. No matter what color my hair, they always have one to match. I never have to worry about my hairstyle failing if these are in my hair. This small size is perfect for braids or pinning back bangs
Tiffany  S.
El Paso, TX
Best bobby pins there are. They are so durable and versatile. I love that they have different lengths and colors, because lets face it most of us change our hair color and who wants a ton of bobby pins showing when you have a great style!
Tami P.
I love these! They stay in my hair so well and do a good job of holding it in place. This is the only brand I buy because they last longer than other brands when it comes to the tiny plastic thing on the ends staying on the Bobby pin!
Alexis S.
Elmira, NY
There's a good amount of these in a pack which is great because I'm forever losing them! The only not great thing I would say is that the tips come off sometimes which leaves a sharp edge. But other than that, it's a good deal!