BY GOODY

Goody® ColourCollection™ Blonde No Metal Elastics.
10 pcs. see more...

Diana W.
These are the perfect hair bands for light hair. Not only do they camouflage great, but they are generally "ouchless." As a result, you can wear them with any outfit without being afraid that they won't match. I have thick hair, and these head bands do the trick. They never fall out and do not tug excessively on hair. They are the only hairbands that I use now! Could not live without them!
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
I'm so happy to finally be able to find GOOD colored blonde elastics! Most of them are not the right shades and are really thin. These are nice quality, great grip, don't stretch out too much and I can use them several times a week with no breakage on my fine hair!
Merima B.
I love how these can be matched with your hair color. I love how good they hold the hair without even trying too hard. They are very stretchy. They are also very affordable. But one thing I did not like is that they break very easily.
Laura G.
Davenport, FL
LOVE THIS! WHENEVER I END UP LOOSING THE ONES I HAVE I GO RIGHT AHEAD AND BUY NEW ONES FROM GOODY! I FEEL THIS DON'T DAMAGE MY HAIR AND THE BROWN MATCHES MY HAIR REALLY WELL!
Nicole W.
I LOVE these hair ties. I have super thick hair and am notorious for breaking hair ties but these ones survive and last a long time! It takes a lot of abuse before these ones break. Would recommend
Shayla R.
Salyersville, KY
Loved this product! They were very durable and they also matched the color of my hair which I loved!
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
These are my favorite to wear in my hair. They don't hurt when I take my pony tail out either. I usually get black, but also like all the variety of colors they come in. They are durable and last a long time. My only problem with them, is that I keep losing them!
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
I use these all the time. I love the 'no metal' part because it doesn't get caught up in my hair. Plus they are not expensive. Can't go wrong with these.
tina A.
Maynardville, TN
I have extremely thick, very long Curly hair that is quite coarse . This Is almost the only hair accessories brand that I will buy and use for myself. They stay in and stay put no matter what I'm trying to make my hair do at the time.
Paige E.
Syracuse , NY
I use these every single day. I have very long hair, reaching all the way to my lower back. These never snag and they retain their shape even with my heavy head of hair.