BY GOODY

Goody® Colourcollection™ Black No Metal Elastics.
8 pcs. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather H.
I think they've stopped making these and I'm devastated. I've got thick, fine hair and these are the only ties I've found that don't slip out at all. Yeah, they can hurt sometimes when you pull them out, but duh it's got rubber on it.
Irene G.
I bought these because I wanted my ponytail to stay tight as possible while I played soccer or worked out. It was great, didn't loosen but the problem was it was always too tight! I would get headaches because it held my hair so well. I decided to stop using them over suffering with headaches.
Magali C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Goody products! Since I have a lot of hair and its thick, I have a really hard time finding elastics for my hair. And the regular rubber bands hurt so much when I try tearing them off. These are perfect because they don't have that bothersome little metal in the middle like the other elastics. I won't ever let go of this product. I love it! 😊
Tracy J.
Kissimmee, Fl
I have a love/hate relationship with these. They tend to pull my hair a bit when taking them out but otherwise have a great hold. It's the taking off part that I have a slight discomfort with
Renee P.
South Hadley, MA
So these are supposed to be pain-free but because they've got rubber that doesn't have fabric covered in it. They pull at my hair and in short I had to abandon these.
kaytia m.
Rome , Ga
I'm not a fan of these they Def stay in hair no slip like suppose to but be careful taking them out of your hair you will pull some of your hair out with the ponytail holder does stay great for workouts and running really holds hair bit downside taking it out
Crystal  G.
Gilmer, TX
I would not purchase for myself. My friend had one to spare at the gym few months ago and it ripped my hair out when I took my hair out of it. It does what it's suppose to but I don't like it for myself
Emma C.
These really pull at my hair. I don't see the need for these when there are regular hair ties. I have found myself pulling out chunks of my hair because of these darn things.
Lauren E.
These hair ties will definitely help support your hair and keep it in place during a high intensity workout! The only issue I have with this product is that it can hold my hair a little to tight to the point where I get headaches.
Kerrie W.
Lexington, TN
Good product the no slip aspect to these are very true but they do pull my hair when j take them out. You just have to be easy with them.