Goody ColourCollection Bobby Slides Blonde - 48 CT uploaded by Carol C.Goody ColourCollection Bobby Slides Blonde - 48 CT uploaded by Bailey S.Goody ColourCollection Bobby Slides Blonde - 48 CT uploaded by Molly G.

BY GOODY

Goody® ColourCollection™ Blonde Bobby Slides.
48 pcs. see more...

Goody ColourCollection Bobby Slides Blonde - 48 CT
  • "i love these bobby pins i use them all the time for my hair and plus i sleep with them in my hair and they don't hurt or pull my hair" in 1 review
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Absolutely love this brand. I have superfine hair and these are one of the only ones I have found that will stay in all day. Plus it came with the extra small on his back. Definitely would recommend to others.
Emma J.
These are awesome! I'm so happy I found the blonde colored Bobbie pins. The darker color matches my hair really well. They have the same great hold as regular Bobbie pins. I love Goody I can always trust them to put of good hair products!
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
I love these! They are really good quality Bobby pins. They give you a ton in a pack I bought this so long ago and I still have a lot floating around. My favorite part is how they give you two different blonde colored pins. This ensures you'll have one that matches the best. I don't really care either way they both look fine but it's much better looking than a harsh black Bobby pin that sticks out against my light hair. They aren't closed at the end fully so grabbing one and popping it in is super quick and easy.
Lauren M.
I really like this product, it helps to keep your hair from slipping like how a lot of other brands tend to. It meets my espectqtions completely, especially how it comes with pins for different shades of blonde. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Awesome! They keep your hair in place all day and are super colored matched. I got mine in blonde but there's other shades available. Very impressed with the price. I got mine at Walmart. And would def buy again.
Paige R.
Perfect for blondes, dyed and natural alike. Comes with two different shades which is perfect for all blondes especially those with contrasting highlights. Feel more textured than classic Bobby pins which really makes them stay in place. These also seem to be heavier duty than typical Bobby pins as they don't seem to bend or lose shape easily.
Cami H.
Santa Ana, CA
Overall I rate this 4/5 stars. I felt like, being a blonde, these bobby pin were really useful.. However they did the same thing as the old brown ones.. And I never really minded the dark color.. I guess it is more convienient
Kalley M.
La Vergne, TN
These are my favorite bobby pins! I love that they have the colors to match hair color. I also like the "opening" of these because the two ends are closer together, so they don't stick up as much and are easier to hide.
Madison B.
Watkinsville, GA
This brand is the only brand I will use because of how strong they are with my hair. I put them in in the morning and they will stay in all day. Not to mention, they last a while if you don't loose them. I highly recommend this brand and I will continue to buy this brand until.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Love that these work so well and are hidden in my blonde hair! The varying shades in the pack is a plus as well. They don't bend out of shape super quickly like other bobby pins as well.