BY GOODY #77 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody Breanna Snap Clips: Assorted metallic colors Secure hold see more...

• What's the best way to get them to hold for you?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "They're really good at holding thicker amounts of hair despite how small they are and they seem to be long lasting." in 1 review
  • "I have very long hair and these are great for keeping my hair out of my face without having to throw it up in a bun or ponytail." in 1 review
  • "These are perfect for my thin fine hair." in 1 review
  • "definitely strong hold for times I need my hair up and out of my face!" in 1 review
Laurin T.
Laurin T.
Royse City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are good for small sections of the hair! Very cute but can not use for too much hair! Would recommend more to people with thin hair!
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these! They hold even my fine hair in place. The quality of the material is great too. It takes a lot to break one.
Cindy D.
Love these clips, just wish they came in a bigger set when you buy them. Can only do half my head when I buy them
Shahar P.
Shahar P.
Plano, TX
These were great. They held on to my hair tight.y, pretty much for the whole day. They are also black, which is great because they match anything.
Cameron P.
Cameron P.
Raleigh, NC
These work great! I love using them to clip my bangs back! I prefer using smaller ones but I also know people who love the large ones as well!
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
These are perfect for my thin fine hair. They hold just the right amount and keep my hair in place.
Briana K.
Briana K.
I love these clips! I always have various colors and keep these everywhere, from my car, purse, bathroom, etc. I have very long hair and these are great for keeping my hair out of my face without having to throw it up in a bun or ponytail. Only problem is I lose them all the time!
Avery J.
Avery J.
I love using these hair clips! They're perfect for sectioning your hair to straighten, clipping your bangs out of your face, half buns, and much much more. I definitely recommend this product. I will buy these again.
Lynnsey R.
Lynnsey R.
I love these for pulling my bangs out of my face or cute half up styles! They are so versatile and they can make even the simplest hairstyle look more professional.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great clips ! definitely strong hold for times I need my hair up and out of my face!
Cindy D.
What's the best way to get them to hold for you?