BY GOODY

Goody Breanna Snap Clips: Assorted metallic colors Secure hold see more...

• What's the best way to get them to hold for you?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "definitely strong hold for times I need my hair up and out of my face!" in 1 review
  • "They're really good at holding thicker amounts of hair despite how small they are and they seem to be long lasting." in 1 review
  • "I have very long hair and these are great for keeping my hair out of my face without having to throw it up in a bun or ponytail." in 1 review
  • "These are perfect for my thin fine hair." in 1 review
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I have a lot of hair that I usually put up in a braided bun or a reverse ponytail bun. The residents I work with love the different things I do with my hair and it’s all made possible by these clips and the other size clips. I add a couple into the bun so than I can run, bend over, and look upside down without my hair falling apart. These are a awesome product.
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
These clips work in many ways. My favorite way to use them is to pin down and or hold loose hairs in place when I do a messy bun hairstyle. They're really good at holding thicker amounts of hair despite how small they are and they seem to be long lasting. Besides losing a few, I have kept most of mine for about a year and use them every week. I love them and will purchase more in the near future. Hair clips from this brand are almost always the best on the shelf.
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are my favorite mini clips. Unlike other clips I use I don't think I have ever had these ones come loose or off. Whenever I see them in the store on sale I always pick them up just so I have a bunch in case I lose or break the ones I already have. I always recommend them if you need small clips for detailed hair styles.
Briana K.
I love these clips! I always have various colors and keep these everywhere, from my car, purse, bathroom, etc. I have very long hair and these are great for keeping my hair out of my face without having to throw it up in a bun or ponytail. Only problem is I lose them all the time!
Avery J.
I love using these hair clips! They're perfect for sectioning your hair to straighten, clipping your bangs out of your face, half buns, and much much more. I definitely recommend this product. I will buy these again.
Lynnsey R.
I love these for pulling my bangs out of my face or cute half up styles! They are so versatile and they can make even the simplest hairstyle look more professional.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
These hair clips are so perfect for fly away hairs! I use 4 of them in the back of my hair when I put it up! Thet really hold hair and are fairly cheap!
Shahar P.
Plano, TX
These were great. They held on to my hair tight.y, pretty much for the whole day. They are also black, which is great because they match anything.
Cameron P.
Raleigh, NC
These work great! I love using them to clip my bangs back! I prefer using smaller ones but I also know people who love the large ones as well!
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
These are good for small sections of the hair! Very cute but can not use for too much hair! Would recommend more to people with thin hair!
Cindy D.
What's the best way to get them to hold for you?