BY GOODY #42 in Hair Accessories

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Black more...
I used to use these when i was younger. They hold your hair well and they are a decent price. The only downfall is that sometimes they would pull my hair when taking them out. I still recommend. Just be cautious.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Love these hair clips and the dark brown tones that they come in now.  I have some shorter hair that I need a clip to keep in place when I wear a ponytail, etc.  These work great and the colors make them hidden in my hair.  They are the perfect size.  I purchased mine at Walmart.
Shailly S.
Rockaway, NJ
These do hold the hair nicely in place until you open them to comb back your hair! No pull on the hair whatsoever. The colors are so nice and natural looking. I always buy them in dark brownish bronze for my dark brown hair. They are noticeable but in a good way.
Marie T.
First of all Goody is one of my top favorite brand to get clips or hair ties for my hair. These types of clips are my favorite because it's great to clip your hair back or in place. Whenever I don't feel like having my bangs in my face. I would take my whole entire bangs, pull them back and clip em using these amazing clips.
Maria P.
Oh the memories these bring back. Perfect when you're growing out bad-decision bangs, or just need to hold down some wild and crazy hair. They work, they come in every color imaginable, what more could you want?
Ashley M.
Rocky Mount, NC
I have been using these clips for as long as I can remember and now I use them in my toddler daughters hair! We absolutely love them, they are easy to use and hold hair all day long. They are a great price too!
Jamie E.
I can't wear these as they don't hold my think hair well enough, but my daughter, who has thinner hair, likes them. I only have 3 stars because sometimes her hair gets stuck in the rivet in the corner.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I use these every single day. They work to pin back bangs or to get your hair out of your face or if you wear your hair up and have some that won't stay, just use one of these and it will hold all day
M M.
I have been using Goody clips for decades. They are the absolute best for keeping my bangs out of my face while I am working out. These are the only clips that I have used where my hair does not get caught or snagged in the clip.
Kendra F.
These are great for my younger daughter when we have dance class to clip her bangs back and to clip under her ponytail to keep the little fly-away pieces up.
Vivianne V.
Would this work nicely on my hair without even the slightest hair pull?
Nina S.
Do these hold thicker hair?
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I'm looking for a good hair clips but I was wondering does anybody have these and do they hold your hair I have thick curly hair.