Goody Colour Collection Contour Clips

;

I'm looking for a good hair clips but I was wondering does anybody have these and do they hold your hair I have thick curly hair.
Do these hold thicker hair?
Would this work nicely on my hair without even the slightest hair pull?
Start your review of Goody Colour Collection Contour Clips!
Landers, CA
I have been using these clips since I was kid! They really come in handy and stay put. These are a vanity staple for me. They last awhile too... I feel like I only repurchase these once a year or so. Mostly because I misplace them lol Anyways, 5 stars!
Pearcy, AR
Love these hair clips and the dark brown tones that they come in now.  I have some shorter hair that I need a clip to keep in place when I wear a ponytail, etc.  These work great and the colors make them hidden in my hair.  They are the perfect size.  I purchased mine at Walmart.
Farr West
Goody Colour Collection Contour Clips work great for all of my styling needs. My thin sleek hair often comes loose or falls out of other clips but these have a strong pain free hold on my hair. I like the color options and have had different variations depends on the current color of my hair. I have used these clips since I was a little girl and I continue to do so now. The price is affordable and I’ll continue to be a lifelong customer.
Rockaway, NJ
These do hold the hair nicely in place until you open them to comb back your hair! No pull on the hair whatsoever. The colors are so nice and natural looking. I always buy them in dark brownish bronze for my dark brown hair. They are noticeable but in a good way.
First of all Goody is one of my top favorite brand to get clips or hair ties for my hair. These types of clips are my favorite because it's great to clip your hair back or in place. Whenever I don't feel like having my bangs in my face. I would take my whole entire bangs, pull them back and clip em using these amazing clips.
Oh the memories these bring back. Perfect when you're growing out bad-decision bangs, or just need to hold down some wild and crazy hair. They work, they come in every color imaginable, what more could you want?
Rocky Mount, NC
I have been using these clips for as long as I can remember and now I use them in my toddler daughters hair! We absolutely love them, they are easy to use and hold hair all day long. They are a great price too!
I can't wear these as they don't hold my think hair well enough, but my daughter, who has thinner hair, likes them. I only have 3 stars because sometimes her hair gets stuck in the rivet in the corner.
Claremont, NC
I use these every single day. They work to pin back bangs or to get your hair out of your face or if you wear your hair up and have some that won't stay, just use one of these and it will hold all day
Louisville, KY
I used to use these when i was younger. They hold your hair well and they are a decent price. The only downfall is that sometimes they would pull my hair when taking them out. I still recommend. Just be cautious.