BeautyHairHair AccessoriesGoody
Colour Collection Bobby Pins

Goody Colour Collection Bobby Pins

Goody Colour Collection Bobby Pins: Blends with hair color Secure hold Includes 48 bobby pins

Any good tips on keeping these organized?
Start your review of Goody Colour Collection Bobby Pins!
Product Highlights
Great bobby pins, I have bought some from other brands but they never last they break real easy and that's not even good.in reviews
Kelly  C.
Bluefield, WV
Goody Colour Collection Bobby Pins uploaded by Kelly  C.
These are definitely my favorite hair tie. Mainly because they don't stretch out after using and they hold my thick hair really well. Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Little Black Dress, 30 count
Jennifer  D.
Minneapolis, MN
Such an everyday staple that I keep on hand everywhere. At my desk, vanity, in the car, in my purse.
Angie O.
An item you will always find in my purse & yes even in my 1st aid kit lol these are so versatile & useful, ideal for any hairstyle mishap & can often save many wardrobe malfuntions.
Emily C.
These are such a classic must have! You never know when you need one & they are so cute and fun to use to create easy fun styles! I like that they come in colors so you can create a seamless look in the hair! Easy to use & they dont break like other ones! Alot come in the pack so quantity and price is on point ! 🛍🛍💸💸🍃☁️✨
Lysandra T.
Summerfield, FL
Hair stays where you pin it, and I love that they have the colors to choose from to match your hair color. I just have all pros, no cons.
Laura R.
Kirkland, AZ
I use these all the time. Work perfectly and I love that they are black and go with everything. They don’t rust after putting them in wet hair and hold up well. On package lasts me at least 6 months. Very happy with this brand.
Heather T.
Ava, MO
Good enough booby pins. Holds hair in place don't slip out and mess your do. I have no complaints. No problems
Karina B.
quebradillas
Súper buenos, ajustan bien el cabello y no se notan ni molestan. Ayuda también para hacer colas o una dona
Amber R.
These are my go-to Bobby pin. I often leave my hair down and use these just to pin the front back. I haven’t found any other brand that works as well as these do, in terms of long term staying power. I don’t often have to fix my hair later on in the day after styling.
Ohbeeeps T.
I have thicker curly hair and goody bobby pins have always held true and strong. My hair stays put! They’re bent in a way that I can fit them under hair ties or twist them between each other if I need extra hold. They come in loads of different colors too if I’ve got a wig on or a friend over. Even sparkles! I recommend them!