Hair CareHair AccessoriesPonytail HoldersGoody
Goody Colour Collection Bobby Pin - Blond - 50 ct

Goody® Colour Collection Bobby Pin - Blond - 50 ct

Keep every hair in place with these bobby pins from goody. With 50 bobby pins in a package, you will have enough to try out plenty of new hairstyles. Also, the beaded ends ensure your comfort as you pin each strand in place.

Does it leaves marks?
How good is this product ?
Do they have a good grip?
Start your review of Goody® Colour Collection Bobby Pin - Blond - 50 ct!
Danielle M.
Purchased at: Target
I love that Goody makes pins specifically for blonde hair - my hair isn’t as blonde as I had been wearing it the past couple of years, but it’s still nice to have options readily available that are more similar to your hair color, especially if you’re wearing a style that requires a lot of pins. I go through (and lose) so many pins over time, but luckily, these are inexpensive to replace when I can find them.
Jackie F.
I’ve had the same pack of bobby pins for probably 10 years, and they’ve lasted very well. The only reason I gave them four stars instead of five is because these have a wide opening so they don’t sit flat and I have straight hair, so it can look weird.
Liz R.
Dallas
Love Bobby pins these are amazing and stiff enough to hold your hair up, they are a little noticeable I have to say that but I don’t really care about it as long as I don’t have crazy hair all over the place.
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
Goody® Colour Collection Bobby Pin - Blond - 50 ct uploaded by Brittney B.
So many good things to say about these blonde Bobby pins. They are slim and strong. They performers well on my daughter’s fine and thin hair for her ballet showcase. They held her bun in place perfectly and caused her no pain.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I’ve used this on blonde hair looks from pin curls to ponytails. These are just as good as the other colors. It’s affordable and also easy to find.
V M.
The go-to for a reason! I always have at least a couple of these on hand, and the blond option is way easier for my hair.
Kristin S.
Cedar Hill, TX
These are good. My daughter is blonde and uses them for her ballet buns. They don’t stand out in her hair like the dark Bobby pins. We are always losing them, so I buy them often. They hold hair well.
Traci R.
San Antonio, TX
Love these bobby-pins! They don’t crease my hair and hold nicely. And I’m constantly loosing them, so I’m constantly repurchasing them too.
Megan P.
Being a blonde, I spent so many years wearing brown or black bobby pins. I was so excited to find these blonde bobby pins that blend seamlessly in my hair. No more seeing the other colored ones through my light colored hair. These have such a strong hold for holding back loose hairs and making twists/braids. I always keep a full pack on hand because you know that bobby pins somehow always disappear!
Ruby B.
Montpelier, IN
I use these all the time! Not only on my hair but on clients as well. Love the colors and the staying power on the pins! Easy to use and great price!