2 colors available

BY GOODY #12 in Sponges & Loofahs

Copper bristles reduce buildup for healthier shine! The Goody Clean Radiance Cushion Brush is great for all types of hair. The flexible cushion ensures that bristles move easily through hair to help smooth and detangle. see more...

• great and cute product, but has anyone had anything happen the firs...1 Answers
  • Do the copper bristles really make any difference? I just love the ...1 Answers
  • What is well liked about this brush ? 1 Answers
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Pharr, TX
I saw this brush at Wal-mart & decided to buy it based on the look & description on the box. I thought it was a cute design & wanted to see if the copper coating helped with my hair. Unfortunately it wasn't as useful as I hoped it would be. It pulls at my hair & hurts to brush. (I brush from the end of my hair working up.) It doesn't even feel good on the scalp. It's currently put away in my vanity dresser. I only pull it out to use it every once in a while only after I've brushed out my hair with another brush. In all honesty, this brush is not worth it. You can buy better brushes for a cheaper price. Definitely would not recommend!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Honestly, I don't think this brush is any better than the next one. I fell for the copper gimic but I don't think it's anything more than that -- a gimic. The bristles are hard and hurt my head, the copper doesn't seem to help my hair with anything besides making my hair smell bad, and it makes my hair frizzy on top of it all. I wouldn't waste my money on this brush if I were you.
Zailyn N.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
I sent hubby to get me a brush at Walmart because my previous one broke and I needed something asap. he came home with this brush. its well made, however if you have thicker curly hair I don't think it works very well. in my case it tanlges in my curls and hurts to get untangled. waste of 15 bucks.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Fairhope, AL
It's a rough brush, but it's awesome! I love it so much. It gets tangles out well. A little expensive but so worth it. The brush that's square has more coverage and is great on all levels. I would not hesitate to rebut this when needed.
Lori D.
Lori D.
This brush works good, I had it for many years till the handle broke off. It did not make my hair fizzy. It was a nice brush,
Kaley T.
Kaley T.
Pima, AZ
Let me just be honest, this brush sucks. It serves it's main purpose like any other brush would, but it pulls and rips at hair. The look is what got me but that's literally the only good thing about this brush at all and that's not worth it. The worst part? THE SMELL. It has such a weird metallic thing to it, and I even followed the instructions on how to care for it properly, it's just gross. The smell clings to your hair as well. On top of all that it claims to make hair shiny because of the copper, which is a lie. It just makes it frizzy. Would absolutely not recommend. To anyone. Ever.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
I love this brand and this product. I have been using Goodie brand brushes for years. They are durable and hair friendly. This is a well made product that you will definitely get your money's worth out of.I highly recommend.
Dulce A.
Dulce A.
Vista, CA
I just liked it. It was a little harsh for my hair and left a copper smell after but my hair was super soft and not freezy. I wouldn't buy again
Aubree S.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
This brush is pretty good. I do have thick hair and it is also very curly sk it is hard for me to find decent hair brushes that will hold up to the strength of my hair and this one has done it. Be very careful not to pull the rubber piece out of the plastic though because this is possible.
Jessica s.
Jessica s.
Pike Road, AL
I love these brushes. Every time I'm stuck having to do my niece hair I always reach for my goody brushes. They are always reliable and they last a long time I have multiple brushes but I always reach for my Goody brush.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Do the copper bristles really make any difference? I just love the look of the brush but it does have some pretty interesting claims. I've only used brushes with plastic bristles.
Jess W.
Jess W.
What is well liked about this brush ?
Crystalina M.
Crystalina M.
great and cute product, but has anyone had anything happen the first use? a few bristles fell out so I'm trying to understand if this is a kind of cheap brush or I got a dud.
Shan E.
Shan E.
Are the bristles actual copper metal or just copper coated?
melanie w.
melanie w.
Greenville, SC
Does this really leave your hair shiny?