BY GOODY

Claw Clip for a Beautiful Updo Now, you can style your hair easily with Goody Updo Claw Clip. This is a useful hair accessory that makes it possible to wear your hair up in the morning or style it in a loose manner for the afternoon. Light and easy to use Gives a confident look Made of plastic Goody Updo Claw Clip comes in a pack of two in various colors. This clip makes all-day styling easy and affordable. It's versatile and doesn't create any nuisance while working or driving a car, as it sits flat on the hair. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: You can style your hair easily now with this claw clip and appear cool and confident with the easy to wear styles. It can be used even on thin hair. Get Started: Pin up your hair the way you want, for a formal or casual occasion, with these clips. see more...

Whitney S.
Maysville, KY
My hair is extremely thick and these break every time I use them. I am better off using the cheaper ones. They pop, snap, and break at random and get all caught up in my hair, always. I won't be buying these again.
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
I know everyone loves goodys but they just don't work for me the clips break rubber bands snap maybe it's just because my hair is really thick and long so they just don't hold it
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
I really enjoy these clips. I have medium length fine hair and I can twist my hair into a bun and this clip will keep my hair out of my face without coming loose.
Melissa c.
Corona , CA
Would these work on thick hair ?