BY GOODY

Goody Classics™ Snap Clips - 12 PCS. see more...

• Are these clips any good? I've tried some clips in the p...3 Answers
  • Do you notice the paint chipping after while?2 Answers
  • Do they still make different colored ones?1 Answers
Maritza H.
Suffern , NY
These are the best for when you are growing out your bangs. They hold then back very well without looking bulky or catching too much attention for the wrong reasons. These are great to carry in your purse for those days you have your hair up and a few pesky layers just won't stay in place
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
I just bought these last week. These are great if you have fine hair and you want to get it out of your eyes while you work...I keep a set in my purse and in my travel makeup bag as well as my bathroom vanity. Inexpensive and very gentle on your hair!
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
These are definitely basic clips that I have used since middle school. They are durable and long lasting. They don't tangle in my hair that is thick. They come in a variety of colors and sizes.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
I used to use these clips faithfully. i notice they break my hair off. once i stopped using these my hair grew back in. other than that.. these are okay. The other downside is the paint starts to chip after a while.
Yesenia M.
Bakersfield, CA
Use these for when I worked in school kitchens. Great way to keep hair out of the way, and little chance of them falling off. Only issue is sometimes they cause breakage in my hair
Caitlin K.
San Diego, CA
I've yet to see a good option to replace these. They work pretty well, except the paint on them always seems to chip off pretty fast. Other than that, I haven't seen any downsides.
Rosy L.
I've used these clips to style hair when I want extra volume or need hairs to stay put. It's also gentle enough to use on my little ones when I want to style their hair.
Meg M.
I think these work so much better when keeping my hair back for sports than bobby pins. I hate that i keep losing them, but these clips are a necessity for me
Heather B.
Portage, MI
Great hair clips! I prefer the full metals ones, not the painted.. because the painted ones tend to chip or peel. I have thick hair and they work well!
Nora E.
Visalia, CA
I use these all the time in my hair. They work wonderful! They don't ware out to fast! You can use them for any kind of hair styles!
Avery  S.
Are these clips any good? I've tried some clips in the past and they weren't all great. I hope these are worth it to try.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
Do you notice the paint chipping after while?
Nora E.
Visalia, CA
Do they still make different colored ones?