Goody Classics Rubberbands, Black, 250 CT

by none

Trusted accessories for over 100 years! Goody Classics celebrates our heritage by offering a timeless collection to inspire you and help you achieve your favorite styles with ease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody Classics Rubberbands, Black, 250 CT!
19 days agoElverta, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are perfect for braids for just about any hairstyle! Kids love them, adults love them... They don't get stuck in your hair like other ones do either. They are super affordable and i deffinitely suggest to anyone looking for a good brand!
8 months ago
Okay, so the first thing I would say about these is you should cut them out of your hair, don't try to pull them out. I keep seeing people try to pull them out and I cringe every time. There's a reason you get 250. Cut. Them. Out. But they work great when you put them in, they stay all day, and as long as you cut them out I don't think you should have any breakage. I like to use them for the end of long braids, or if I'm doing anything with tiny braids. I love them, I use them all the time.
4 months agoParagould , AR
Goody Classics Rubberbands are a very convenient and handy. I have used these on myself and I used to use them in my classroom. They hold up well, without snapping and they wont make your head sore. The only thing I would change is the package so us mamas and caregivers can have easier access to the bands.
3 years agoWichita , KS
These work great for my daughters! I use them every morning in their hair. They both have thick naturally curly hair. These are better quality then the ones that break as soon as you stretch them. I would recommend that everyone try these.
a year agoBurbank, CA
You get a bunch of elastics for a good price and they last a long time! I love using these for intricate hairstyles and know that when I use them I almost never reuse them. They stretch out easily and snap easily so I normally just break them out of my hair on purpose. They grip super sight and hold on to even just a few strands all night long even while dancing!
2 years agoLakewood, WA
I found these rubber bands for $1 at Safeway! I thought what a steal lol I use them quite a lot so I had to get it for the price I notice other brands snap so fast these last longer and don't hurt you
2 years agoDes Moines , WA
I do so much hair i love these ouchless rubber bands they work well with every hair type ive worked with rarely do one break on me when i use them and i like how its like a mix of different sizes
7 months agoHudson, WI
These are the only hair bands that stay in my short hair without breaking. Admittedly, I have very thick hair but I should be able to pull it into a ponytail without the band snapping during the day. Anyways, these do the trick!
2 years agoMcallen, TX
these are so good i love them i use them for my daugther because she has her hair super long and curly so im always styling her hair and these rubber bands help alot and they hold and are super strong
6 months agoArlington, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
My fav baby hair ties for when I want to create a look with little braids or ponies but don’t want the hair tie to be the focus. I have thick hair so only use small sections. Blends in with my dark colored hair!