Goody Classics Goody Claw Clip uploaded by Ashlee L.

BY GOODY CLASSICS

Goody is the World's most recognized manufacturer of hair styling tools and accessories and has been making hair look fabulous for over 100 years. Goody provides consumers with products inspired by the latest designer trends so they can enjoy style with value and create any look with ease. see more...

Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
Love these for getting my hair out of my face! I like that they aren't overwhelmingly big AND they don't leave a dent in my hair like a hair tie would. My hair is too thick to put it all up with one of these but I specially bought these for my half up, half down style. The only thing I don't like is the claw part breaks often.
carla m.
I have been using these on my hair for years. I like them because they are cheap I only pay about 2.50 for them at Walmart. These clips do a good job in holding my hair I just hate they break so easily.
Nicole F.
West Reading, PA
These are nice for a quick grab if I am trying to separate my daughters hair to brush. However, the prongs snap off easily and as we parents know, everything goes in our kids mouths. I wouldn't recommend these unless close monitoring.
Tasha W.
Henderson, KY
Good product. if you don't have thick hair. Hold well with small amounts of hair. I use it in my daughters hair
Emily L.
Athens, AL
I wouldn't recommend for babies, I use these in my own hair just to get it out of my face. Very inexpensive.
Lucia H.
I love the goody brand hair products. These clips hold my thick hair well and long, without giving me headaches. Some of these clips I've had forever as they never brake. There very strong good quality.
Florence J.
These clips are great for keeping your hair out of your face and the with the affordable price, you can't go wrong. Also, you won't care too much if you lose a couple. I am highly satisfied overall.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Does these slide right out babies hair?

Amazon