BY GOODY CLASSICS

" Mini Neon Polyband Elastics are perfect for pulling hair into a small ponytail or braids. These elastics are great for girls Perfect for all hair types Elastics " see more...

• Do these come in one color? Like pure black or clear?1 Answers
Victoria Y.
I bought these so excited to use them for braids and Arianna Grande type hair with the high pony. But more often than not these elastics snap MID day even early in the morning, completely ruining my hairstyle. I have eventually been using two and hoping if one breaks the other will stay all day. I’m not thrilled and will not repurchase.
Renell H.
Destrehan, LA
I really don't care for this product they popped easily when I've used them on my girls hair. I have tried putting them on loose and it still did the same thing and they don't stretch very well .
Maria A.
Landis, NC
I use this product because the price is very affordable. Is long lasting day and does not damage your hair.
Stephanie V.
I wasn't the one who tried it, but my boyfriend recently had a sample pack of this and he said it was okay.
Heather K.
Clinton, OH
I love the mini bands they are great for children's hair....and their baby dolls and Barbie dolls.
Annie r.
Bloomington, MN
These are perfect if you want to do small braids or anything small and they are easy to hid
Brittany R.
Auburn, WA
I buy these all the time but i loose them so easily. I'm just glad that their cheap.
Jocelyn V.
La puente , CA
Elastic rubber bands is what ever girls needs. This is definitely a must have!
Sandra S.
Do these come in one color? Like pure black or clear?