BY GOODY

Goody® Classics™ Bobby Slides.
28 pcs. see more...

Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
I literally have 1000 of these around my house at all times, yet still keep buying more. Great price, great bobby pins! I recently went on Pinterest and read the board someone posted about 15 bobby pin hacks, and I have started trying some and now I love them even more!
Cassie P.
A girl can never have too many Bobby pins. Stay in even better with a touch of hairspray. My hair is thick in the back and thin on too, and I can use these on any part of my hair.
Vivian C.
Fullerton, CA
Bobby pins are a must have! The Goody Classic Bobby Pins are great because they hold in place even though I have really thick hair (I have to use 2 but it works). It also comes in cute colors and design. However, it is pricey for bobby pins.
Alexi R.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Great price and quality bobby pins! I use these all the time when I'm involved in sports and it helps me keep my hair out of my face at all times.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
The best bobby pins EVER! They slide in & smooth. They have the plastic tips that dont come off like most other brands. They stay put as well!
Tenauh W.
Tucson, AZ
These are so cool and cute. Nice grip and don't slip through your hair. Nice that it does not require 20 of them to hold a style in place.
Kas S.
Springfield, OH
Love this product! they're so cute and stylish and they ave a great hold and they're also one of my favorite brands!!!!!!!!!
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
I love the colors. After several wears the paint does start to chip off though. Overall, they do the job well.
Catherine s.
Atlanta, GA
In all the years of ballet recitals, I never chose anything different. These are the best, no questions.
Ananya C.
My hair is thick and wavy, and these work just fine. You can't really use these for a lot of hair, but for a small amount, it works. I sometimes use this during sports to just keep the little baby hairs in the front out of my eyes. Stock up because they're easy to lose!

back