BY GOODY

Goody® Classics™ Barrettes.
4 pcs. see more...

Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
I actually bought these for my five year old daughter. She has very long thick hair and I am constantly trying to keep her hair out of her eyes. This worked well, but she doesn't like keeping them in her hair. I inherited them but I have no issues at all with the product as they go with anything I wear and they are easy to use!
Abby J.
Irving , TX
Wear these almost every day. I have long, fine hair, but a lot of it! these work perfectly to keep it out of my face and professional looking all day. They hold a good amount of hair and don't snag at all. Don't get caught and pull any hair out
Denise G.
Crown Point, IN
I have very thick wavy hair. This is literally the only barrette that will hold my half way up do. I purchased years ago and am glad they're still around. I dug one up from the bottom of my hair drawer and was so excited!! I can't wait to buy a new pack.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
My daughter wears these clips almost daily. She pulls a section from each side and clips each towards the back or she pulls a section of hair on one side only and clips it back. Either way it stays all day. She plays basketball with them in. Will buy again and again.
Esteffany L.
These are very cute and easy to use. They don't pull your hair when taking them off and are great to make a simple hairstyle better. Great to use on little girl hairstyles.
Gillian K.
I LOVE these barrettes. I have been getting them for years. They hold perfectly and are much kinder on your hair than the barrettes with the spring and hinge. I get so upset when I lose one of these I love them that much.
Kate R.
Not bad at all! You can find a higher quality, but these will absolutely do the job and look great too! I recommend them if you are interested.
Kelsey H.
Columbus, OH
I love these. Very high quality for a reasonable price. These barrettes don't slip and they are cute and neutral enough to wear with anything.
Kat R.
Merced, CA
These are so cute. Great for quick and simple hair styles or when you're on the go. They always hold your hair in place very well.
Elizabeth S.
Keizer, OR
I have such thick hair and these are a life saver! They're strong, cute, and reliable. Just what I need