BY GOODY

Goody® Classics™ Barrettes. see more...

Buy on Kmart
T M.
I have been buying these barrettes since I was a kid. I'm kind of disappointed that nothing better has come along, since I'm always pulling out my hair when I remove them from my head!
Either way, they are still the best thing out there and I'm constantly repurchasing!
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
I have very straight hair and almost anything I use falls off. These clips hold my hair in place and don't slide off. The gel/silicone it has over the clips has a tendency of falling off. I usually just get the plain ones to avoid having any bits of silicone in my hair.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Who doesn't own some or at least have owned some? I use the in my daughters hair and in my hair when I work out or just around the house and want my longer bangs out of my face. Look for sales or buy at Ulta and use the catalog coupon. Makes them cheaper.
Naya B.
These hair clips work well if you're looking for something to stand put in your hair. They hold up your hair much better than a bobby pin and can substitute as an accessory. But the silicone things that give the clip it's color do often fall off.
Jessica J.
I use these to tame down my fly away hairs when I'm exercising. They are good, but watch for the small hairs that might get stuck. I end up ripping out a few sometimes.
Lindsey A.
The look of them is a little juvenile but they keep your hair out of your face. They don't slip and stay in place pretty well.
Rosalie R.
For the competition dance or cheerleading is the good way to pick up your hair and don't be scare to fall down. And one more good of them is they have ma y color.