Goody Classics 3

Goody Classics 3" Metal Domed Barrette, 3 CT

BY GOODY

Trusted accessories for over 100 years! Goody Classics celebrates our heritage by offering a timeless collection to inspire you and help you achieve your favorite styles with ease. see more...

Goody Classics 3
Goody Classics 3" Metal Domed Barrette, 3 CT
Buy on Amazon
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
My favorite barrettes!. I probably have a few hundred of these all over my house. I think i buy a package every time i go shopping because i am always afraid they may stop making them. Perfect for half updos! Love the size!
Sara S.
Middle River, MD
My hair is really thick so these don't seem to work well for me, but my mom has been using them for years be loves them. They just don't secure my hair well enough with it being so thick.
Cynthia O.
Napa, CA
I have very thick straight asian hair and these do not slip or bend! They hold everything in place and they don't slip out of my hair by the end of the day
Amanda B.
Rippey, IA
Oh my gosh, I love these! Ive had the same ones for nearly ten years now! They last. I also love them for any type of hairstyle I may have done that day.