Goody Breanna Snap Clips

Goody Breanna Snap Clips: Assorted metallic colors Secure hold see more...

Lori M.
Waco, TX
I don't wear these anymore but I loved them when I did wear them. Sometimes my hair would get stuck but it wasn't a problem I would just slide it back out. I have thicker hair and need other clips for larger portions. When I used these it was just a small portion of my hair that would hold.
Mayara G.
Homestead, FL
I love these clips. I fall asleep with them on and they hold my hair in place. They're also really nice! The colors are plain and simple, bu they're a great accent to an outfit.
Emily H.
Marion, IA
A good price for a good product! I purchased these to hot glue on tulle to make a homemade veil and ended up using the rest just as a daily hair product. They are definitely worth the price!
kaylakayla c.
Lebanon, TN
Color chips off really easy. They wont hold thick hair good. You can only put a little piece of hair for it too hold. But good for those with thin fine hair
Ashlee C.
Olathe, KS
These clips are great! I have super straight fine hair and have a problem with other clips falling out throughout the day. These clips really hold up well
Patricia H.
Leavenworth, KS
These clips keep my hair in place during my workout and they don't get in the way!!!! I have hair that makes anything fall out and these stay in!!!
Keila M.
These are the only clips that will actually stay on my hair. I have very straight hair and they always fall off. These are the only ones that stay
Carly s.
Beaverton, OR
I have really thick heavy hair and these are sturdy enough to pin it back. They are stylish and easy to use. Definitely recommend.
Maday P.
Indianapolis, IN
Girls these are very good and last a long time.
I saw these in the dollar tree the other day I grabed a lot the other day.
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
I use this product often. I have long fine hair and the no slip strips work well to keep the clips in place.