BY GOODY

Your unique hair color is beautiful and deserves to stand out.A That s why Goody ColourCollection offers a range of hair accessories that blend into your hair so your hairstyle stands out. see more...

Laura N.
West Babylon
I have really thick hair and these are the only pins that will hold my hair. I usually need at least 3 to hold my hair but with these I only need 2. They’re very sturdy and don’t stretch out. I won’t use any other bobby pins. If you have thick hair, these are the ones to use.
Samantha D.
Athens, GA
Love these! Great hold, and the colors are perfect for my brunette locks. Definitely worth the money! Wish they came in bigger packages (bobby pins get lost easily lol)
Brittany K.
Chapel Hill, NC
Excellent for holding hair back all day and the color is perfect for brunettes as an added plus! Only con is it is a small package and I lose my bobby pins very often
Talar A.
Torrance , CA
These are great because they actually hold my bangs back and baby hair. They don't show in my brown hair. As long as you don't stretch them out you will have awesome bobby pins!
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
These stayed in my hair really well and blended with the color quite nicely! I love the wavy type of bobby-pin, it doesn't pull at my hair like the kinked ones.
Shelly P.
Every girl needs a good Bobby pin! These are wonderful for my brown hair because it easily hides them all while keeping my hair out of my face!
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
Love these! They match my hair perfectly and are my go to brand for hair supplies. I love these and I will continue to purchase them
Alexandra R.
Dalton, GA
I love the little Bobby pins I use them on a daily basis. They keep pinned in place and I am totally satisfied with them!
Miriam K.
High Bridge, NJ
These are really effective bobby pins. And it's great that they match your hair color. They hold hair back all day.
Katie  F.
These bobby pins did a fabulous job matching my hair color and they hold great and don't slip out!