Goody Bobby Pins: Secure hold For everyday styling

How well do these hold for updos? I’m looking for something that holds up my thick, curly hair well for a few hours through dancing.
I am trying to find out if my review for Goddy Bobby Pins was submitted ?
How does everyone like this product ?
Start your review of Goody Bobby Pins!
Warsaw, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have never had any problems with these Bobby pins. They are about $4 for 90 of them at my Walmart. I get the black and they blend well with my dark brown hair. The Brunette ones kinda look too light for darker brunettes. They hold really well and stay put for a decent amount of time. Overall these are great when you’re on a budget as well. #influenster #haircare #hair #winterfaves #bobbypins
Cottage Grove, OR
Where do bobby pins go? And why do they leave? Do you think their mass migration (to WHERE?) is preprogramed? Where is Goody sending them? For what purpose? I miss them, my bobby pins. They hold my hair. They pick doors. (A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.) They hide in my pockets and the folds of my purse's lining. Yet, they all leave. To where? I don't know. I hope they're having a good time. Wherever they are. Out there.
Jersey City
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Great quality, super cheap and soo worth it. I lose these things everyday! and one day, I just happen to run out! I run to my nearest Dollar Tree and I find the Goody Bobby Pins! Such a life saver and there are 90 of them! This has been holding me over and it’s been like 2 years!
Coraopolis, PA
These things will stay in your hair all day long. Any other Bobby pins I’ve used I can feel them just barely hanging on for dear life. These suckers stay in place ever on thin hair (which I have very thin hair) I would recommend if you are looking for a good Bobby pin!
Fort Lauderdale
With all these baby hair I have I always have to have this Bobby pins handly in my purse. Very easy to use and not expensive at all. Thank god for these pins, they have my life at times.
N Charleston, SC
Goody Bobby Pins uploaded by Melissa T.
Goody Bobby Pins uploaded by Melissa T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think every one loves this brand, I know I do! You get a lot for in expensive amount. Bobby pubs and hair ties get lost all the time. Comfortable and easy to use.
These bobby pins do the job. They stay in my hair very well and keep my hairstyle in place. They are very inexpensive which is great cause I tend to loose them easily. Great product, I recommend these to others.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Walmart
These bobby pins are reliable. These are another hair accessory I can't seem to let go of. They keep my bangs and fly aways out if my face, and I couldn't ask more from a bobby pin. They're not too chunky and come in different colors, and hold my hair in place better then any dollar tree pin. Even though I always lose them, they stay in my hair fairly well and I trust this brand!
Purchased at: Walmart
These Goody Bobby Pins are the brand that I've bought over and over again for years now. They grip hair really well and keep my pinned back bangs or updo's in place nicely. You get a lot for the price in each package and they're really sturdy and durable so I will continue to repurchase and do recommend these.
Madill, OK
Goody Bobby Pins uploaded by Gracie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always need these little bobby pins in my life!! I use them everyday! Very comfortable to wear and they hold my hair in place. These don't slip or slide on your hair. Very sturdy, not easy to bend. Also very affordable at Wal-Mart.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...