BY GOODY #1 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody Bobby Pins: Secure hold For everyday styling

Buy on Kmart
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I love these Bobby pins!!! They slide in so smoothly without pulling any hairs and come out just as easy! These have been my go to Bobby pins since I was a kid! The best part is you can find them almost anywhere for a great price! The bad part is they always seem to disappear after a while and you have to buy more!!!
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
It's hard to give a gushing review over something so basic, but these suckers deserve it. Cheap enough that you can buy more without guilt after losing them all, but not cheaply made. They don't scratch up or anything. Goody is the only brand of Bobby pins I buy for my ridiculously thick and unruly hair.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Setauket , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goody Bobby pins are my go to. I've been using them since I was 5 and in dance school. Now I just use them on a day to day basis and they hide in my hair well as well as stay in my hair well too! I always purchase goody Bobby pins and will continue to do so until my daughter goes to dance school too!
Donna C.
Donna C.
These are great. I use them to pin back my bangs. I like them because they are cheap at Walmart. One thing I did not know is the bumpy side goes down (it makes sense but I feel dumb for not knowing for forever). I would definitely buy these again. They are inexpensive and get the job done.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
Was shocked when I saw that this wasn't number 1 in the "Hair Ties & Clips" category UNTIL I saw Scunci elastic hair bands were number 1. Those and Goody's Bobby pins go with me on every trip. These pins never snag or get uncoated or bent in a weird way. They are a staple.
Arycelle A.
Arycelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for when you have shorter hair like i do most the time and you have those pieces of hair that just wont go into your pony tail and you need to just pin them down. I also use these for when i just want to pin a piece of hair back. very handy to have around
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Honestly WHO DOESN'T have these bobby pins? They're great quality and very efficient. I use bobby pins for almost hair style because I have naturally curly hair and I have layers in my hair so it is hard to control all of the fly-aways, however, this does the job!
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Tampa, Fl
I feel like Goody is the only brand I buy for my hair pretties because I always go searching for the best deal and the more items I can get. Very reasonably priced and these items will last you a long time if you don't always keep loosing them like I do.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are no better bobby pins then these, I buy these ALL. THE. TIME. I have super super thick hair so they are amazing for me, I buy them normally at my local drugstore, they are super expensive which is a huge plus. I recommend these to everyone!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
It's really good with hair ! I say . Well it's good for my hair I bought these at rite aid and it's really good my hair is wavy but also very puffy and I have a lot of hair too and I was satisfied with how it turned out ! I would so buy it again .
Jess W.
Jess W.
Do these stay put?
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Do these slide out of your hair?
Sara P.
Sara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anybody know that you put the jagged side of the bobby pin towards your scalp and not the flat side?
Violet M.
Violet M.
Do they hold in place?
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these spread easily? I feel like I can't find a good Bobby pin that holds its shape for long..