BY GOODY #2 in Hair Ties & Clips

Buy on Kmart
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go too bobby pins! I love these because there super easy to apply in the hair and they don't hurt when putting them in and taken them out as well as they don't break My hair as some others do. They come in a set with a bunch of them and there super affordable.
Anndria T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is absolutely worth the extra little bit of money to purchase goody brand bobby pins than to purchase any weird off brands or low cost brands. They hold up so much better and stay tight and correctly shaped. I use bobby pins all the time and these are the only ones i use.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bobby puns are a must have for me. I go through about 100 pins in a week and I love this brand bc they grip any type of hair and keep it stayed put. They are affordable but they're other brands that do put out similar products
Alyssa E.
Who doesn't need bobby pins?! They are great for keeping your hair where it belongs, picking locks (haha), and are just useful overall to have. Whether you need your bangs out of your face during work or a big game, or you're going to prom or getting married bobby pins are an essential part of life. Goody is affordable(thank God because I lose so many) and they work. Try spraying your bobby pins with hair spray before putting them in your hair for extra hold.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the dark brown goodies bobby pins I love the hold that they give to my hair when I put it up in a bun I don't have to worry about them slide now I'm coming down my do stays put and I get them from our Walmart for $1.97 each well worth it!!!!
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goody Bobby pins are my go to. I've been using them since I was 5 and in dance school. Now I just use them on a day to day basis and they hide in my hair well as well as stay in my hair well too! I always purchase goody Bobby pins and will continue to do so until my daughter goes to dance school too!
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Bobby pins are really great ! When I was in the Nursing Assistant Program at my school we had to have our hair slick back in a tight neat bun on the top of our heads basically , and I had to use these to put back my baby hairs and hold my bun in place so it wouldn't be all messy , and these were a lifesaver!
Brandi P.
Lula, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best Bobby Pins and they are super affordable!!! I use them in my hair any time I wear my hair up and I put them in my daughter's hair everyday! She has curly hair and her hair around her face is so crazy it goes everywhere so I use these to make it all lay down and it works great!!
Christina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for hair styles and securing head wraps! They have so many colors, that can match your hair color and remain hidden.
There's also cool metallic shades that you can arrange as interesting fun hair jewelry.
This is the best brand because the plastic tips don't come off.
Angel F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goody's bobby pins have always been my go to bobby pins. They have been in my hair drawer for as long as i can remember. They hold my thick hair so great and do not bend easily. I've used this bobby pins not only for my hair but also as a tool like trying to unlock my room door whenever I accidentally lock it. I always try to keep some everywhere for emergencies like that. I keep some on my purse too.
Jess W.
Do these stay put?
Natalie W.
Do these slide out of your hair?
Sara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anybody know that you put the jagged side of the bobby pin towards your scalp and not the flat side?
Violet M.
Do they hold in place?
Nancy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these spread easily? I feel like I can't find a good Bobby pin that holds its shape for long..