Goody Bobby Pins: Secure hold For everyday styling

How well do these hold for updos? I’m looking for something that holds up my thick, curly hair well for a few hours through dancing.
I am trying to find out if my review for Goddy Bobby Pins was submitted ?
How does everyone like this product ?
Start your review of Goody Bobby Pins!
Lellianne C.
Goody Bobby Pins uploaded by Lellianne C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These bobby pins are helpful in keeping fly away hairs in place and keeping updos looking neat. I highly recommend this brand for bobby pins. I definitely included this in my bridesmaids’ survival kits.
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Goody Bobby Pins uploaded by Jennifer M.
Goody brand products are my go to for hair care and hair up-dos. These bobby pins work great at keeping those stray strands in place. No improvements necessary. And a very affordable product. Will definitely continue to purchase (I have a tendency to lose them haha).
Kelly C.
Bluefield, WV
Goody Bobby Pins uploaded by Kelly C.
These Bobby pins work really well and don't get bent and messed up very easily which definitely does tend to happen with a lot of Bobby pins. I'm very happy with this brand out of all the ones I have tried.
Christine D.
Goody Bobby Pins uploaded by Christine D.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite bobby pins. They are just the right size to use for either just keeping hair out of your face, or for creating cute hair styles. They are very comfortable and don’t get tangled up in your hair. I also appreciate the fact that they give you so many per pack. Goody Bobby Pins #goody #bobbypins #hair #hairaccessories #hairstyle
Kristina B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These Goody Bobby Pins are the brand that I've bought over and over again for years now. They grip hair really well and keep my pinned back bangs or updo's in place nicely. You get a lot for the price in each package and they're really sturdy and durable so I will continue to repurchase and do recommend these.
Cristie B.
Pensacola, FL
These are a go to when you have fly aways or are putting your hair in an updo. I use them most for French twist because you need the hair to be pulled into the twist and secure. You can add gold or silver balls (or other cute jewelry) on the pins to give a cute design in your twist or any other style as well. Bobby pins have been essential to the hair community since they were invented! It's pretty amazing for a product to be around so long without having to evolve yet we still need it.
Jennifer T.
Harlingen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These Bobby pins are great they work like they should and get the job done.I would recommend this brand its inexpensive they have both black and I believe a light brown.
Julie H.
Lacey, WA
Goody Bobby Pins uploaded by Julie H.
🌞Follow for follow🌞 Not bad for the price but the shape and size could use some adjustment to fit better in your hair (like a all Bobby’s) But this is my go to brand for Bobby pins👩🏻‍🦱 You can find them at local grocery stores and gas stations in case you need them on the go! ✨ Goody Bobby Pins
Brenda G.
El Paso, TX
I like the pack it comes with since I’m always loosing mine! And they hold up just fine. Packaging can be improved maybe add a clear box holder or something.
Vixxen C.
Newport News, VA
I love Goody bobby pins because they don't rip out hair when taking them out. My hair style can stay in place all day without having to worry about the bobby pins falling out. The price is affordable and the bobby pins come in various sizes which is good for styling my hair extensions and wigs.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...