BY GOODY #9 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody Bobby Pins: Secure hold For everyday styling

Buy on Walmart
Amber B.
louisville
My go to’s to tame my wild baby hairs. These are so versatile. They come in different colors to closely match your hair color. I can’t tell you how many of these I’ve bought and can never seem to find any when I need them. Very easy to lose, but any female can find a random bobby pin laying around somewhere whether that be in a drawer or a purse. Life savers for sure.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
We can I bought a bunch of these to help with my wing effect and also I do like you to keep my hair back when I can't find a barrette.. I like that they have an easy open on these so they are easy to open and you can use them really simple
Kierra D.
Seneca
Bobby pins are a MUST HAVE for me. My hair is so thick and curly, and these bobby pins have been great for tackling those curls that are out of place when I want a more put together look. They last a really long time.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
My go too bobby pins! I love these because there super easy to apply in the hair and they don't hurt when putting them in and taken them out as well as they don't break My hair as some others do. They come in a set with a bunch of them and there super affordable.
MK J.
I can’t live without these! I think I keep one or 2 in my hair every single day lol. But I have to buy a new pack all the time because for some reason I lose so many of them.
Pamela R.
Craigsville
I love bobby pins.. My problem is way to often i find myself buying more and more. I always loose them. So usually i pick up the cheapest possible and just go with it.
Tiffany P.
Glendale
I use these almost every time I style my hair. I love then and the are so easy to use. I have three little girls and also raise my nieces and they can all be difficult when it come to sitting still to get their hair styled and they never complain about bonnu pins! Goody Bobby Pins
Anndria T.
It is absolutely worth the extra little bit of money to purchase goody brand bobby pins than to purchase any weird off brands or low cost brands. They hold up so much better and stay tight and correctly shaped. I use bobby pins all the time and these are the only ones i use.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
These are bobby pins.  I like the plastic bulbs on the ends that prevent you from scratching you head when you use them.  They hold your hair in place while either up or down.  I would recommend these bobby pins to my friends and family.  They are very inexpensive.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
These are good quality bobby pins.  They hold a decent amount of hair and are easy to use.  The ball at the end helps prevent scratching of the scalp with placing.  They are affordable and come in various hair colors to match your hair.  I would recommend these.
Jess W.
Do these stay put?
Natalie W.
Do these slide out of your hair?
Violet M.
Do they hold in place?
Sara P.
Did anybody know that you put the jagged side of the bobby pin towards your scalp and not the flat side?
Nancy D.
Do these spread easily? I feel like I can't find a good Bobby pin that holds its shape for long..