BY GOODY #1 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody Bobby Pins: Secure hold For everyday styling

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
We can I bought a bunch of these to help with my wing effect and also I do like you to keep my hair back when I can't find a barrette.. I like that they have an easy open on these so they are easy to open and you can use them really simple
Tiffany P.
Glendale
I use these almost every time I style my hair. I love then and the are so easy to use. I have three little girls and also raise my nieces and they can all be difficult when it come to sitting still to get their hair styled and they never complain about bonnu pins! Goody Bobby Pins
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
These are good quality bobby pins.  They hold a decent amount of hair and are easy to use.  The ball at the end helps prevent scratching of the scalp with placing.  They are affordable and come in various hair colors to match your hair.  I would recommend these.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
These are bobby pins.  I like the plastic bulbs on the ends that prevent you from scratching you head when you use them.  They hold your hair in place while either up or down.  I would recommend these bobby pins to my friends and family.  They are very inexpensive.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
great product. easy to use. no pulling on hair. does not break easy. easy to keep them in a little baggy to grab easily. bought at CVS. price was okay better if they are on sale. would buy again. repeat user. would recommend to others with any hair
Emily M.
Gillett
The bobby pins work as expected. They keep my hair in place all day and compared to the cheapy dollar store pins, these are more stiff to hold your hair. And these are very nice to do any and all fun ways to do your hair!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
My go too bobby pins! I love these because there super easy to apply in the hair and they don't hurt when putting them in and taken them out as well as they don't break My hair as some others do. They come in a set with a bunch of them and there super affordable.
Anndria T.
It is absolutely worth the extra little bit of money to purchase goody brand bobby pins than to purchase any weird off brands or low cost brands. They hold up so much better and stay tight and correctly shaped. I use bobby pins all the time and these are the only ones i use.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald , GA
Bobby puns are a must have for me. I go through about 100 pins in a week and I love this brand bc they grip any type of hair and keep it stayed put. They are affordable but they're other brands that do put out similar products
Allison D.
These bobby pins do a good job of holding my hair most of the time. I have thick hair so sometimes they don’t do a good job but I just put a couple extra ones in and it holds. I would recommend this product to someone.
Jess W.
Do these stay put?
Natalie W.
Do these slide out of your hair?
Sara P.
Did anybody know that you put the jagged side of the bobby pin towards your scalp and not the flat side?
Violet M.
Do they hold in place?
Nancy D.
Do these spread easily? I feel like I can't find a good Bobby pin that holds its shape for long..