Goody Boar Blends Ceramic Round Brush uploaded by Ally P.

BY GOODY

Goody Boar Blends Ceramic Round Brush: For quick drying Create beautiful, straight hair Ceramic infused for faster drying time see more...

Alicia B.
Gloversville, NY
This brush dries my hair super fast! It leaves my hair with a lot of fullness and so much shine! It has two different types of bristles so its smooths and gets knots out so easily! This is by far my favorite brush! I bought this at Walmart awhile back and I'm not able to find them there anymore so I'll be on the hunt soon :)
Nikki R.
I use this brush every time I dry my hair. I love the feel of it and it makes my hair look amazing. I got mine at wal mart and the price was great! This was my first time buying a brush from goody but I'm glad I did! I would recommend to anyone wanting a great ceramic brush to use when drying/styling your hair.
Becky H.
This brush as alright, however I find that the bristles bend and break off very easily. Now, granted I have a lot of thick hair, but still. It does leave hair feeling very soft, however.
Jaclyn P.
Somerset, KY
I used the paddle brush like this. It is my favorite brush ever. The boar bristles leave your hair super soft while the regular bristles take out the knots.
sonya c.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this brush! I leaves my hair feeling so soft and I don't have much trouble with the bristles braking or bending but I have fine wavy hair.
Anna L.
Langley , BC
I loved this brush when I first got it but it's quite hard to get through hair at times and increased my hair drying time. My hair was smooth but still had some flyaways and the ends could have been a little smoothr. After about 3 months of using it I noticed some of the plastic in the brush is melting and I'm having to separate it. I've gone back to using my salon brush